Cool Bogner XTC lead clip

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sounds pretty good, but I agree on the player. I think he is very talented, but not my cup o' tea.

I like the tones on the bottom of the neck more than the higher notes, has more of the Bogner vibe that I remember when I had mine.

I never liked the Bogner for rhythm, but killer lead machine. Wish I still had one to play with.

I still like my Splawn better than either of the Bogners I had though !

• Members

Sounds pretty good, but I agree on the player. I think he is very talented, but not my cup o' tea.

I like the tones on the bottom of the neck more than the higher notes, has more of the Bogner vibe that I remember when I had mine.

I never liked the Bogner for rhythm, but killer lead machine. Wish I still had one to play with.

I still like my Splawn better than either of the Bogners I had though !

You mean his style? The whole thing is pretty 80's guitar instrumental... well the emotional parts... doesn't have the constant sweeping arpeggios lol Definitely too 80's for me, but I could use that lead sound for modern shredding and be very happy with it :p

• Members

It's too high gain and compressed for my tastes but you can hear the amp-guitar interaction is good. Those Ecstacys are absolutely killer. Next to the MESA Lonestar those amps have the most feel to them, like they make your guitar feel the best its ever played, really responsive and detailed.

• Members

It's too high gain and compressed for my tastes but you can hear the amp-guitar interaction is good. Those Ecstacys are absolutely killer. Next to the MESA Lonestar those amps have the most feel to them, like they make your guitar feel the best its ever played, really responsive and detailed.

It's funny and ironic that you said this... I'll explain why soon...

Archived