Cool Bogner XTC lead clip

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are you guys so hard on Carl? It think it is great that someone his age is starting something new like playing guitar. Give him a few more years and he may be pretty good. The only pointers I can suggest to Carl is buy a metronome and start playing slowly. :thu:

• Members

Why are you guys so hard on Carl? It think it is great that someone his age is starting something new like playing guitar. Give him a few more years and he may be pretty good. The only pointers I can suggest to Carl is buy a metronome and start playing slowly.
:thu:

Haha the sarcasm isn't hard to pick up. And I've seen your videos... I know YOU are pretty damn good. I don't have anything against older guys. I just knew comments like that would piss him off. I don't like snobby assholes...

For all I know, the guy might shred like a monster. I don't really care either way. He was being ignorant and acting like an asshole, and I knew what to say to piss him off, so I did.... then he gets pissy and starts flipping out like an angry 14 year old having a temper tantrum.... his problem, not mine...

• Members
You don't waste your time because you simply can't play.

I get offended about what some faggot says?
:freak:

That digital POS is a good choice for you...a faceless hack generic metal cak.
:idea:

shut up you {censored}ing piece of {censored} hack. Get a life and move outta yo mama's house. How is you faggy back holding up these days?

• Members

I see Carl has decided once again to grace us with his presence (and suprise, surprise - is banned quicker than he can believe he's Hendrix). Carl, no one cares about you or your {censored}ty ass clips and opinions. Now that he's been thrown out of every internet forum out there, he decides to try this again here. I think Carl gets off on getting his ass handed to him.

• Members

Hey Josh, dont sweat it, it's Carl.....he does this to everyone. If it's not the type of music he likes, it's crap in his opinion. Which is sad, the guy can play, really well too, he's just got a toxic personality.

Let me correct you there. Carl thinks he plays very well. Actually, he believes he's the second coming of Hendrix, and no one on earth can approach him on the instrument. These YouTube clips prove otherwise.

Here's one of him wailing on some stock blues licks (all he knows really). Notice the crappy tone and the ridiculous amount of reverb.

Here's the infamous "I jammed with the Hendrix player" clip which Carl has constantly referred to - this is when Carl jammed with some bongo player who supposedly was on stage with Hendrix during Woodstock. This is the highlight of Carl's existence... performing a very mediocre version of a Hendrix classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPsGz3zSRdY&feature=related

• Members

you have this wrong...carl "cant" play..
he sucks.(listening to him try to play is pretty funny.)

if you have watched his vids or listen to the {censored} he posts
and calls him self "g-d" over it. his playing is defiently not worth listening to.

in carls warped head he "believes" him self to be a
player. ( far from it.).

what he does best is sit in his house and spout {censored} from
his basement and tell everybody with in ear shot
how great he is..

the dude is a cartoon in his own mind.
(nasty looking asshole as well...).

when he posts up something..its better to get a good
laugh and disregard the post..all your doing is giving
the asshole attention...( like you would a small child ).

hey carl....GFY..:wave:

Hey Josh, dont sweat it, it's Carl.....he does this to everyone. If it's not the type of music he likes, it's crap in his opinion. Which is sad, the guy can play, really well too, he's just got a toxic personality.

• Members

your giving him far to much credit..
this stuff really sucks.( its all over the place
the vibrato is lousy and shaky..)...( to each his own.).

Let me correct you there. Carl thinks he plays very well. Actually, he believes he's the second coming of Hendrix, and no one on earth can approach him on the instrument. These YouTube clips prove otherwise.

Here's one of him wailing on some stock blues licks (all he knows really). Notice the crappy tone and the ridiculous amount of reverb.

Here's the infamous "I jammed with the Hendrix player" clip which Carl has constantly referred to - this is when Carl jammed with some bongo player who supposedly was on stage with Hendrix during Woodstock. This is the highlight of Carl's existence... performing a very mediocre version of a Hendrix classic.

• Members
I was just trying to be nice......why? Who knows, I was in a good mood. With Carls track record i should've just called him out, but oh well...
:lol:

He's got the morals of a snake, so being nice to Carl won't get you anywhere. Pay him a compliment and he turns around and insults you.

Archived