HA Brady and Moss pull themselves out of the Pro Bowl!

Fireside

• Members

Honestly, the Pro Bowl is a joke. Not to apologize for Brady or Moss, because I don't know the whole story, but football is a physically demanding sport, and nothing would be worse than going to the Pro Bowl, tearing an ACL, and missing the entire next year.

• Members

Honestly, the Pro Bowl is a joke. Not to apologize for Brady or Moss, because I don't know the whole story, but football is a physically demanding sport, and nothing would be worse than going to the Pro Bowl, tearing an ACL, and missing the entire next year.

+1

It's a meaningless game, that most players avoid.

• Members

Thank god they lost. Could you imagine if we had to go 40 years with those panty wearing pussies gloating about a perfect season? You think the 72 dolphins are bad? It would be like having the backstreet boys playing in every elevator across the globe.

-W

ROFLz

Derek Anderson FTW!!!

• Members

I agree -- but they should at least show up to the event. They don't have to play.

• Members
Thank god they lost. Could you imagine if we had to go 40 years with those panty wearing pussies gloating about a perfect season? You think the 72 dolphins are bad? It would be like having the backstreet boys playing in every elevator across the globe.

-W

If they're actually hurt I don't think they're pussies for pulling out, but what you're saying otherwise is exactly the point I tried to make when everyone kept talking about the '72 'phins.

The only people really talking about the 'phins is the media and only when it seems possible a team's going to break their record. OTOH a more modern team, especially such a media darling, would be shoved in our faces on nearly a weekly basis for years to come. :D

• Members

Yeah, nobody gives a {censored} about the Pro-Bowl

What they need to do is play the Pro-Bowl the week before the Superbowl. Of course no Superbowl players will play in it, but it would be cool for players not getting to the Superbowl. But i could see players that lost the Championship games not wanting to play in it.

And GIANTS RULE.

• Members

Amen,

Look what happened to Robert Edwards about 9 years ago. Not even in the game, but a pickup game in the sand.

Archived