DMT...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I heard that it was the chemical that gets released into your body the instant you die, and that when people experience their afterlife it's only tripping on DMT for an instant which for you, lasts an eternity.

ehhhh.... possibly. it is released while dreaming too.

but anyways, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine

• Members

Most insane thing ever, while my...friend...was still ripping the bong his hand had already started to drip and melt away, then shortly after putting the bong down he reckons his entire field of vision was completely enveloped by millions of multi-coloured kailedescope patterns. He also says he could see them all around him (360 degree vision if you will), not just in front of him. This was on a relatively light dose (ie not enough to have a "breakthrough" experience). Basically don't smoke it unless you're ready for the single most intense experience if your life.

• Members

Here's
an account written in the 80's by a girl who had sex while on LSD and took a hit of DMT right before she orgasmed.

It's uh, pretty interesting.

Wow.

I love reading Erowid.

"after mixing drug x, with drug y, and drug z, my arms turned into green energy bars that went on forever. I was surrounded by purple, power globules."

:thu:

• Members

Its probably not too smart talking about ingesting class A substances on a public forum.

Just saying.

:cop:

I agree, it is extremely immature and violates the forum policy. :cop: I'm no snitch and have never called the mods for anything, but in my opinion this is a poorly thought out attempt to encourage illegal and dangerous drug use.

Grow up OP and use your head, their are real young and impressionable teenagers on this forum. Probably includes you, I can't imagine an adult with any brains at all starting this thread.

Bad job dude :poke:

• Members

I agree, it is extremely immature and violates the forum policy.
I'm no snitch and have never called the mods for anything, but in my opinion this is a poorly thought out attempt to encourage illegal and dangerous drug use.

Grow up OP and use your head, their are real young and impressionable teenagers on this forum. Probably includes you, I can't imagine an adult with any brains at all starting this thread.

Bad job dude :poke:

To be fair minded, we all make mistakes, I know I have, but just admit you made one, and remove this thread or ask the mods to remove it (don't know how these things are done).

Peace and no harsh judgments meant.

Bob :wave:

• Members

The description above about kaleidescope is pretty much accurate, with primal pulsing rave-like music in your head for about 4 minutes. Don't use it on a 14th floor balcony in Panama City without some sober friends to take care of you. And don't leave it anywhere your dog might get into it.

• Members

A friend of mine had me look at the way people synthesize DMT.

Do you like cancer?

I wouldn't use that {censored} based on the garage synthesis I've seen-- it's involving some pretty nasty stuff you don't want in you and none of the tech to get rid of it all properly.

• Members

I'm not terribly bothered if this inspires some kid to go and blast his skull open with hard drugs because that simply put is his choice and we live and die by our own mistakes. However I still think its dumb to advertise your intentions publically especially given the whole wacky police state thing you have going on :p I mean you feel pretty dumb if you got busted over this wouldn't you?

It casts a wierd light on the social acceptability of drugs too. I doubt many people would start a topic about how awesome injecting skag is!

• Members

I'm not terribly bothered if this inspires some kid to go and blast his skull open with hard drugs because that simply put is his choice and we live and die by our own mistakes. However I still think its dumb to advertise your intentions publically especially given the whole wacky police state thing you have going on
:p
I mean you feel pretty dumb if you got busted over this wouldn't you?

It casts a wierd light on the social acceptability of drugs too. I doubt many people would start a topic about how awesome injecting skag is!

So...you think the cops are going to get ahold of this thread, then track the OP down. Once they've located him, they're going to have a stakeout outside of his house....two teams, working in shifts. They'll tap his phonelines and monitor him 24/7, so when he finally finds the minimal amount it'll take to try the drug for the first time, BAM they got him!

LOL You have way too much faith in the US police.

• Members

Its probably not too smart talking about ingesting class A substances on a public forum.

Just saying.

Why not? Its an anonymous forum. You think the cops are gonna come get him? Don't think so.

To the OP...DMT is like Salvia in the sense that it is very quick acting and doesn't give you time to prepare yourself. You are ripped out of reality before you know what's going on. Personally, I love drugs but can live without the hardcore hallucinogens. If you are expecting something like LSD, think again. LSD is a kiddie drug compared to DTM or Salvia. Yes I have experience with them.

Archived