DMT...

JoshuaLogan

• Members

I'm not terribly bothered if this inspires some kid to go and blast his skull open with hard drugs because that simply put is his choice and we live and die by our own mistakes. However I still think its dumb to advertise your intentions publically especially given the whole wacky police state thing you have going on
:p
I mean you feel pretty dumb if you got busted over this wouldn't you?

It casts a wierd light on the social acceptability of drugs too. I doubt many people would start a topic about how awesome injecting skag is!

The US a police state? lol, the UK is way worse than the US in that regard.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So...you think the cops are going to get ahold of this thread, then track the OP down. Once they've located him, they're going to have a stakeout outside of his house....two teams, working in shifts. They'll tap his phonelines and monitor him 24/7, so when he finally finds the minimal amount it'll take to try the drug for the first time, BAM they got him!

LOL You have way too much faith in the US police.

No not at all but its just a bit dumb publically associating yourself with illegal activity. Assuming the OP's handle is his real name then he could be setting himself up for a {censored}storm. Employers and higher education admissions tutors have been known to check people out using the hi tech tools of google and facebook. Would you employ someone who had publically disclosed substance abuse?

• Members

To be fair minded, we all make mistakes, I know I have, but just admit you made one, and remove this thread or ask the mods to remove it (don't know how these things are done).

Peace and no harsh judgments meant.

Bob
:wave:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

• Members

Haha I love how we have total misconceptions of each others countries!

Yeah the CCTV thing is a bit sucky but most of that is private networks with such poor image quality that its useless. Something like 70-80% of CCTV footage would be inadmissable in court for its low quality and licensing issues with the holder.

• Members

my friend manufactures large quantities of it. he swears by the stuff.

i really wanna try it but ive gotten it to the point where i can trip balls when im fallign asleep. that is to say, i can control my dmt release when its already being initiated. its probably my most treasured skill and the trips are pretty intense. i dig

• Members

Haha, I guess you are talking to me. I've got a son older than you, so I guess I could be your Dad,
:freak:
what do you think of this thread? Since you are 30 I'm interested in your opinion.

Wasnt a smart move since it violates policy here, and im one to talk :cop:, but, it is the internet, the anonymity raises courage level. Besides he's young and more likely just curious. Im pretty sure you were a different person at his age and viewed the world in different ways. But look at you now, youve become the person in your avatar (not a bad thing dont get me wrong). I just seriously doubt your words will hold any impact. The mods will step in im sure.

• Members

my friend manufactures large quantities of it. he swears by the stuff.

i really wanna try it but ive gotten it to the point where i can trip balls when im fallign asleep. that is to say, i can control my dmt release when its already being initiated. its probably my most treasured skill and the trips are pretty intense. i dig

Huh.

• Members

Huh.

you wouldn't believe me if i told you. basically your body makes dmt for when you sleep or when you die. somehow ive managed to be able to maximize dmt release during the period when i'm falling asleep. idk how i did it, it's just a subconscious thing, like breathing or blinking. and natural dmt trips are the cats pajamas dude

again, if you don't believe me, im not surprised. but either way i'm the one having some radical dreams

• Members

you wouldn't believe me if i told you. basically your body makes dmt for when you sleep or when you die. somehow ive managed to be able to maximize dmt release during the period when i'm falling asleep. idk how i did it, it's just a subconscious thing, like breathing or blinking. and natural dmt trips are the cats pajamas dude

again, if you don't believe me, im not surprised. but either way i'm the one having some radical dreams

Huh.

• Members

This may be a stupid question coming up, But I believe this is the stuff my brother buys at a local novelty shop. How is it illegal if he can just go to the store and buy it? I'm pretty sure it's salvia. He is always talking about it and records what happens when he and his friends are trippin.

• Members

This may be a stupid question coming up, But I believe this is the stuff my brother buys at a local novelty shop. How is it illegal if he can just go to the store and buy it? I'm pretty sure it's salvia. He is always talking about it and records what happens when he and his friends are trippin.

No, DMT and Salvia are in no way related.

go Wiki them.

• Members

I agree, it is extremely immature and violates the forum policy.
:cop:
I'm no snitch and have never called the mods for anything, but in my opinion this is a poorly thought out attempt to encourage illegal and dangerous drug use.

Grow up OP and use your head, their are real young and impressionable teenagers on this forum. Probably includes you, I can't imagine an adult with any brains at all starting this thread.

Bad job dude :poke:

Why does this coming from someone with a signature of "Jesus is Lord May God bless us all" not surprise me? Let me guess, God made drug laws, right? God thinks drugs (no matter what they do, even though many are non-toxic and relatively harmless compared to alcohol) are a sin, right? God supports teh war 0n drugz?!11!

Do you have any idea how many threads there have been about drugs on this website?

Musicians and drugs go hand in hand. And this isn't a "hard drug" like coke, heroin, etc. that are harmful to your body. It's a psychedelic tryptamine. Psychedelics are completely different and aren't for fucking around and getting a cheap high. They are for exploring your mind and experiencing things you would never ever experience otherwise. They can be pretty eye opening, and even bring on a new appreciation for life. The way you feel is just your personality and personal thoughts, not the thought of adults in general. I know many 40+ normal every day adults around the neighborhood that have completely different opinions than you.

I didn't say anything that would get me banned. I simply asked a question. I didn't say I've done it, do it, want to do it, or plan to do it. There have been many threads like this before here... about salvia, lsd, mushrooms, and so on. It's a public, anonymous forum, where people talk about tons of offtopic things. If you don't like the thread, don't open it. If the mods agree with you and have a problem with the thread, they can always delete it, but it's nothing I should be banned for.

• Members

Why does this coming from someone with a signature of "Jesus is Lord May God bless us all" not surprise me? Let me guess, God made drug laws, right? God thinks drugs (no matter what they do, even though many are non-toxic and relatively harmless compared to alcohol) are a sin, right? God supports teh war 0n drugz?!11!

Do you have any idea how many threads there have been about drugs on this website?

Musicians and drugs go hand in hand. And this isn't a "hard drug" like coke, heroin, etc. that are harmful to your body. It's a psychedelic tryptamine. Psychedelics are completely different and aren't for {censored}ing around. They can be an eye opening experience. The way you feel is just your personality and personal thoughts, not the thought of adults in general. I know many 40+ normal every day adults raound the neighborhood that have completely different opinions than you.

I didn't say anything that would get me banned. I simply asked a question. I didn't say I've done it, do it, want to do it, or plan to do it. There have been many threads like this before here... about salvia, lsd, mushrooms, and so on. It's a public, anonymous forum, where people talk about tons of offtopic things. If you don't like the thread, don't open it. If the mods agree with you and have a problem with the thread, they can always delete it, but it's nothing I should be banned for.

inquiries are considered rebellion. assimilate or suffer

SPEAK FRENCH OR DIE

• Members

A friend of mine had me look at the way people synthesize DMT.

Do you like cancer?

I wouldn't use that {censored} based on the garage synthesis I've seen-- it's involving some pretty nasty stuff you don't want in you and none of the tech to get rid of it all properly.

You mean extract it? Using the word "synthesize" is unneccessarily putting a bad connotation on it. It's not synthetic at all. The extraction procedures I've seen are actually pretty simple. This isn't LSD.... it's not a synthetic, manufactured drug. It's a naturally occuring chemical that exists both in your brain and in many common plants.

• Members

You mean extract it? Using the word "synthesize" is unneccessarily putting a bad connotation on it. It's not synthetic at all. The extraction procedures I've seen are actually pretty simple. This isn't LSD.... it's not a synthetic, manufactured drug. It's a naturally occuring chemical that exists both in your brain and in many common plants.

if you eat enough of a certain kind of grass youll trip on dmt

the more you know

• Members

if you eat enough of a certain kind of grass youll trip on dmt

the more you know

Actually, DMT is pretty much inactive taken orally without also taking a MAOI (monamine oxidase inhibitor). The mixture of DMT and a MAOI is called Ayahuasca and allows DMT to work taken orally.

The problem with it is the same with salvia, the concentrations it exists in in plants is very small, so it's not possible unless it's extracted from a decent amount of plant material.

• Members

Actually, DMT is pretty much inactive taken orally without also taking a MAOI (monamine oxidase inhibitor). The mixture of DMT and a MAOI is called Ayahuasca and allows DMT to work taken orally.

The problem with it is the same with salvia, the concentrations it exists in in plants is very small, so it's not possible unless it's extracted from a decent amount of plant material.

yeah i wasnt gonna get into the intricacies of DMT usage but yeah maois are what make it work if you eat it. but if you smoke it, youre good to go. i havent done either, my friend just talks about it a lot

• Members

lol i heard a funny story about this stuff...

some girl did it right before an orgasm, just like in the article that was posted earlier, but DMT also increases rectal temperature and decreases bowel control, so needless to say, she was riding in reverse cowgirl and crapped all over her mans chest...

pretty gross.

• Members

yeah i wasnt gonna get into the intricacies of DMT usage but yeah maois are what make it work if you eat it. but if you smoke it, youre good to go. i havent done either, my friend just talks about it a lot

yeah, I don't know if I'd even want to try it. it'd be tough to prepare yourself for that kind of intensity.

you'd be like "okay, self. listen up. when i take this, within 45 seconds my entire world will be flipped on it's ass. I will be ripped from my reality and thrown into a place I've never been and can't even imagine at this moment in time. it may be scary. it may be awesome. it for sure will be intense. are you ready, self? just remember it'll only last 10-20 minutes max. 1.. 2... 3.... here we-- no wait... i'm not ready..... fuck..." :lol:

Archived