How annoying are your parents?

Vinchester

• Members

Yeah I know all of us deeply, deeply love our mom 'n dad;) But much of the time their urge to tell us our bedroom is untidy overwhelms their sense of harmony!

My case: Dad is so fond of informing me about trivials from that my shoes are not aligned in perfect angle on the shelf to me misplacing toothbrush. :freak: His perfectionist obsession tries to push everything and everyone in the house into flawless order, which is impossible and goddamn annoying!

So, how and why your parents annoy you?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Come to think of it, my mom is cool cos yesterday she fill the fridge with 24 cans of Heineken :D

Oh and my dad made up for it by giving me the expensive whiskeys he keeps, lol.

- And i don't spend the days hating my parents, this thread should be funny, man.

- Well soon I'm getting the {censored} out anyway lolx

• Members

well...I don't live with my parents anymore, but when I did I got along with them because I appreciated all that the did for me...what with the whole having a roof over my head and food to eat thing. Since it was their house and I was living in it, I abided by their rules without bitching or being annoyed.

• Members
Yeah I know all of us deeply, deeply love our mom 'n dad;) But much of the time their urge to tell us our bedroom is untidy overwhelms their sense of harmony!

My case: Dad is so fond of informing me about trivials from that my shoes are not aligned in perfect angle on the shelf to me misplacing toothbrush.
:freak:
His perfectionist obsession tries to push everything and everyone in the house into flawless order, which is impossible and goddamn annoying!

So, how and why your parents annoy you?

My father is dead, and my mom and I get along just fine not living with each other. We just started speaking again after a year of no communication because she has a tendency to be a horrible person.

• Members

My parents are awesome for sure. The kindest, most generous people I can think of. I've always felt incredibly lucky when I see how screwed up some of my friends' families are. The only thing that annoys me at all is that my mom calls me like 3 times a day to see how I am and stuff, and I have to answer because she knows I always have my cell on me. It's a little much at times, but it's because she loves me so I can't realllly complain.

• Members

my father helped me build my house and paid for the roof, windows, electricity,...

he gave me his car when I totalled mine

I thought he was really annoying when I was young because he did not tollerate me smoking, sleeping late, getting drunk and driving, not doing my homework,... and lso because he made me cut the wood, clean the house, work during summers,

Now I am immensely gratefull he gave me the right education to become the man I am. I hope I will be able to be as great with my children someday.

Thank you dad

[YOUTUBE]k3WhQB7Hq0Q[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

My parents have some annoying quirks, but then again, who doesn't?! My dad has been telling the same {censored}in' jokes for over 20 years now!!! My mom still prescribes aspirin and gargling w/ warm salt water for any ailment. All in all, annoying quirks, but I know I'm lucky to have them as parents.

I actually prefer hanging w/ my in laws, with whom I get on with really well. My wife's family is cool as hell (except for my bitch of a sister in law), and whenever we hang out we're always out doing something fun. My parents just like to just sit and watch TV, which is cool, but gets old real quick.

Still, my parents are pretty cool.

Archived