The Gear Page Shut Down

Slim Jim

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it hilarious that these high and mighty gear heads have such a rinky dink forum that breaks down all the time. People CONTRIBUTE hard earned money to that forum! Believe that? What morons.

People contribute in order to not have advertising on the site, and all of the leaches that do nothing but post in the Emporium aren't contributing a damn thing. Sadly, a lot of those people are people who post on HC.

• Members

I find it hilarious that these high and mighty gear heads have such a rinky dink forum that breaks down all the time. People CONTRIBUTE hard earned money to that forum! Believe that? What morons.

+1

I try to jump in on a thread every now and then but jeezuz, you have to be a goddamn tone snob to have any valid opinion with those guys. :freak:

• Members

People contribute in order to not have advertising on the site, and all of the leaches that do nothing but post in the Emporium aren't contributing a damn thing. Sadly, a lot of those people are people who post on HC.

:D

When u look at the $ that pass through that Emporium though... :o

• Members

:D

When u look at the $ that pass through that Emporium though...
:o

That's true, but a lot of the long-time members there have donated.

Personally, I don't post there much, but I do look for gear there and had every intention of donating to keep it ad free and keep MF away from it.

Archived