What graphic should I put on my new amp chassis?

JamesPeters

• Members
In my book a rebel=terrorist. You support terrorism James? I should have figured. A CIA reaction team is being dispatched as I type this, I hope you enjoy the lovely Estonian prison where you are headed...we can compromise however, put the helmet on the raptor and I'll call off the extraction team.
:lol:

aw {censored}!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
In my book a rebel=terrorist. You support terrorism James? I should have figured. A CIA reaction team is being dispatched as I type this, I hope you enjoy the lovely Estonian prison where you are headed...we can compromise however, put the helmet on the raptor and I'll call off the extraction team.
:lol:

You just like the idea of helmets because of your massive and insanely cool afro. Either you try to hide it in a helmet, or you use it AS a helmet.

• Members
You just like the idea of helmets because of your massive and insanely cool afro. Either you try to hide it in a helmet, or you use it AS a helmet.

:lol: It's actually used more as a mating tool, peacock style. Once I get on the scene with my magnificent main, and do my mating dance females flock towards me.

• Members

I think I'm glad I got my amp when I did. I will have one of the rare "pre-dinosaur Peters" amps.

You can't be serious...

I hope he is. I will sell my Pre-Raptor Dual Channel Gryphon to purchase one of these. No question.

Archived