What graphic should I put on my new amp chassis?

JamesPeters

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't despair Robopimp; maybe one day you'll see one in a pawn shop where you've bought everything else you own. :D

Can you cut a chassis for me?

Sorry, no. I don't get them made one at a time. My minimum order for chassis (the minimum the manufacturer sets for runs) is 30 pieces, unless I want to pay an exorbitant fee for a one-off (~$800).

• Members
Don't despair Robopimp; maybe one day you'll see one in a pawn shop where you've bought everything else you own.
:D

Sorry, no. I don't get them made one at a time. My minimum order for chassis (the minimum the manufacturer sets for runs) is 30 pieces, unless I want to pay an exorbitant fee for a one-off (~$800).

Ah, thanks anyway. I'm looking for a bad cat hot cat 30 head chassis for a clone build. I emailed bad cat, they said no.

I may just go with a JCM 800 since I can find a precut chassis for those fairly cheap.

• Members
Ah, thanks anyway. I'm looking for a bad cat hot cat 30 head chassis for a clone build. I emailed bad cat, they said no.

I may just go with a JCM 800 since I can find a precut chassis for those fairly cheap.

You actually asked Bad Cat for one of their chassis so you could make a clone of one of their amps in it? That's some balls. :)

Honestly, just use whatever chassis works for the layout you plan to do. You can even get a blank chassis and then just drill it accordingly (but of course you will need to get some tools for that).

• Members
Don't despair Robopimp; maybe one day you'll see one in a pawn shop where you've bought everything else you own.
:D

NAH. YOU'D HAVE TO ACTUALLY SELL A LOT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN...

ALSO THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE A MONTH'S LIVING OFF ONE AMP!

• Members

NAH. YOU'D HAVE TO ACTUALLY SELL A LOT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN...

ALSO THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE A MONTH'S LIVING OFF ONE AMP!

lol what are you doing? You should know by now that posts of this quality and substance can only end in tears/pwnt/circlejerk.

• Members

please post pics when you get the raptor bike one finished. That is the funniest {censored} I have seen in forever. You should also get some T-shirts done up so we can all sport the raptor-bike in true fashion, hell it will be like a little cult, this thing of ours.

Archived