Divorce emergency. Please help.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Mods, please don't delete this. This is a real emergency.

I just put my ESP M-1 up for sale in the SPAM thread. It literally has to go today. The price is very low in order to get a happy buyer. I'll copy the sale in here also. I don't want to go into details but this is very important.

This one has to go today. Absolutely mint ESP M-1. No scratches, dents or dings. Includes Matching ESP HSC and Levys strap with straplocks installed.

I have to sell immediatly and the guitar is priced accordingly. My divorce is killing me and this guitar has to go to pay the way.

Price: $750.00 shipped to the lower 48

100_1211.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_1201.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This guy is a GREAT guy to buy from. I got my girlfriend's Ibanez from him, he ships like lightning and is extremely easy to communicate with.

If I had $750 on hand I'd buy it ASAP. I'm spreading the word amongst my guitarist friends. Good luck!

• Members

Damn, man. I'm sorry to hear that you're in such a {censored}ed up spot.

Before I realized I spent my entire gear fund, I was thinking of taking it, re selling it, and give you whatever I made over what I bought it for, or just keep it and sell it back to you whenever you were able.

But, I am a broke 19 year old who had to shell out every cent he has to buy an amp, as a result of that stolen 5150 fiasco you might have read about.

I wish you the best of luck man. I wish there was something I could do.

Archived