Divorce emergency. Please help.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I owned one of these when they first came out. it's a great guitar. It was very thick and warm sounding, despite the EMG 81, alder body and ebony board. I would have preferred a gloss paint job rather than satin though. $750 is a steal.

Sorry to hear about your problems Eric. Hopefully better days are ahead.

• Members
I kind of liked its simplicity for a change. I look forward to wrapping this up and getting it.
:love:

I don't think you'll regret it ;) I got to play the Rob Arnold sig axe, which is pretty much the same guitar, and that thing smoked! I'm actually in the market for one right now as I posted yesterday.

• Members
You're a waste of sperm and egg. That's the issue. You being insensitive about a forumite's situation just proves that.

It'd have been nice if you ended up in a Kleenex.

its funny how you get so mad at such a little bit of nothing, then tell him he should have ended up in a kleenex. :lol:

"being insensitive" :lol: i wish i would have heard someone say that to somebody when i was in the navy- that would have been hilarious...:lol:

:facepalm:

• Members
:o

I'm glad that I can internet-piss you guys off, it really makes my day.

You aren't "internet-pissing people off", you are just pissing people off. You aren't being an "internet-douchebag", you are just being a douchebag. Doing it face to face or over another type of medium doesn't change what it is.

• Members
why? it's a simple question

:rolleyes:

The guy's obviously going through a tough time. Divorce is one of the worst things to go through, and it usually takes men through the cleaners. He even said the divorce is killing him and he needs to sell a guitar, that he most likely loves to death, just to pay his lawyer/court fees. And most likely this is just the beginning.

Slapping him with a 'pwnt by wife?' comment just to be a douche is quite uncalled for.

• Members
its funny how you get so mad at such a little bit of nothing, then tell him he should have ended up in a kleenex.
:lol:

"being insensitive"
i wish i would have heard someone say that to somebody when i was in the navy- that would have been hilarious...

:facepalm:

Difference is that the OP is actually going through a divorce, so its not really the best time to make fun of that. In general, sure its fair game to give each other {censored} on here, but given the title of the thread I'd say Smachimo needlessly crossed the line. So comparing the two is pretty stupid, IMO.

• Members
The guy's obviously going through a tough time. Divorce is one of the worst things to go through, and it usually takes men through the cleaners. He even said the divorce is killing him and he needs to sell a guitar, that he most likely loves to death, just to pay his lawyer/court fees. And most likely this is just the beginning.

Slapping him with a 'pwnt by wife?' comment just to be a douche is quite uncalled for.

you guys dragging the comment out=making it even worse for him.

:idea:

• Members

you guys dragging the comment out=making it even worse for him.

Lies.

Lets talk more about how much of a sad time this is and how we should treat him extra special cause of how much {censored} he's in :poke:

Peaople usully liek it wehn you do taht :idea:

• Members

Lies.

Lets talk more about how much of a sad time this is and how we should treat him extra special cause of how much {censored} he's in :poke:

Peaople usully liek it wehn you do taht

Ah, yes.

I'll be over at his house at around 8pm to make a sandwich for him and change the channel on his tv.

very good.

When are you scheduled to see him to shake his penis off after he takes a piss?

Archived