Divorce emergency. Please help.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

Ah, yes.

I'll be over at his house at around 8pm to make a sandwich for him and change the channel on his tv.

very good.

When are you scheduled to see him to shake his penis off after he takes a piss?

LawL :lol:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey man, i'm sorry to hear about your situation but if anyone wants a mesa Single Rectifier series 2 in MINT condition, i'll sell it for $750 to buy your guitar. this offer is only as long as the guitar is still available.

• Members

Yep. and in 20 or so years when they hit 35 more/less-- they may be leading our Country. Scary thought huh??

Leading our country to get in line for unemployment benefits maybe............I will sleep well that cocksuckers like Dropsix and tranny boy Voltaire will be leading a chain gang in 5 years tops.

• Members

Leading our country to get in line for unemployment benefits maybe............I will sleep well that cocksuckers like Dropsix and tranny boy Voltaire will be leading a chain gang in 5 years tops.

Yep, but you and me get stuck with the TAB.............

• Members

eric is a super cool guy and im glad the guitar sold quick for him, if he would have had a hard time selling it would have just bought it to help him out with his situation but im glad it went to somebody else that will really like it.

• Members

{censored}ing marriage, what a racket.

Its a religious OR personal ceremony that somehow got interfered in by the government.

People should commit in the eyes of their own God or to themselves.

Gotta spend money to get married. Licenses, Wedding itself with everything that goes along with it...

Then the divorce. Men get raped 95% of the time, Lawyers make all the money.

Its a sham. Legal marriage worked in another place and time, and if people still want to do it that way, thats fine by me. I just dont want to hear the sob stories when the hammer comes down. Its an assumed risk in a situation like that. Same thing in non-marriage relationships.You know what you are getting into.Sorta like the coke addict that snorts all his life and wants people to sympathize with his heart failure at age 44. {censored} him. Ill sympathize for the person who gets heart failure after leading a healthy life. Its more of a tragedy in that case.

Sound cold? Well thats the only way for people to smarten up. Love has nothing to do with a piece of paper. My gf and I have been together 15 years, pretty much no problems. What's mine is mine. Whats hers is hers. If she has a need, I help her out, if I have a need (which is few and far between) shes there for me. In the meantime, I watch all my friends go through their marriages and divorces, they all want us to get married so they can have partners in their misery. Yeah, right.

Hopefully this guy learns from his mistake and never gets married again.
To those of you who get married, thats great, I wish you luck. I really dont want to hear these "im getting a divorce" stories anymore.

Flame on if you will...thats my 2 cents.

• Members

{censored}ing marriage, what a racket.

Its a religious OR personal ceremony that somehow got interfered in by the government.

People should commit in the eyes of their own God or to themselves.

Gotta spend money to get married. Licenses, Wedding itself with everything that goes along with it...

Then the divorce. Men get raped 95% of the time, Lawyers make all the money.

Its a sham. Legal marriage worked in another place and time, and if people still want to do it that way, thats fine by me. I just dont want to hear the sob stories when the hammer comes down. Its an assumed risk in a situation like that. Same thing in non-marriage relationships.You know what you are getting into.Sorta like the coke addict that snorts all his life and wants people to sympathize with his heart failure at age 44. {censored} him. Ill sympathize for the person who gets heart failure after leading a healthy life. Its more of a tragedy in that case.

Sound cold? Well thats the only way for people to smarten up. Love has nothing to do with a piece of paper. My gf and I have been together 15 years, pretty much no problems. What's mine is mine. Whats hers is hers. If she has a need, I help her out, if I have a need (which is few and far between) shes there for me. In the meantime, I watch all my friends go through their marriages and divorces, they all want us to get married so they can have partners in their misery. Yeah, right.

Hopefully this guy learns from his mistake and never gets married again.

To those of you who get married, thats great, I wish you luck. I really dont want to hear these "im getting a divorce" stories anymore.

Flame on if you will...thats my 2 cents.

Not the place. But ok.

Archived