I know you Yanks suck at...

Kittenfaust

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Economics, voting, warfare and music taste but enjoy this and you have got something right for a change! :poke:

Ireland's finest ahoy!
:cop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp8wszYeOlU

Yeah because the IRA, Irish Jigs, Irish dancing, and being England's bitch are something to be proud of. Oh, Irish food and Guiness suck as well.

In short, you fail at life.

• Members

Yeah because the IRA, Irish Jigs, Irish dancing, and being England's bitch are something to be proud of. Oh, Irish food and
Guiness suck as well

You had me until you mentioned Guinness. Next time I see you, I'ma slap you in the mouf'.

And then I'll take you out to a good Irish bar for some fantastic black and tans and corned beef. :p

• Members

Yeah because the IRA, Irish Jigs, Irish dancing, and being England's bitch are something to be proud of. Oh, Irish food and Guiness suck as well.

You bag on the Irish and again and Im slapping you in the mouf like one of my bitches. :cop::lol:

And Guinness is pure win. :mad:

• Members

You had me until you mentioned Guinness. Next time I see you, I'ma slap you in the mouf'.

And then I'll take you out to a good Irish bar for some fantastic black and tans and corned beef.
:p

Lets see what happens when you order a "Black and Tan" in a pub in Ireland......

• Members

I'm part Irish and do not approve~! :mad:

Well... maybe the jigs and dancing are exceptions. :o

• Members

You bag on the Irish and again and Im slapping you in the mouf like one of my bitches.
:cop::lol:

And Guinness is pure win.
:mad:

I wish there was a puke emoticon for Guinness :facepalm:

I still try it about once every 6 months and can't stand it. :idk:

Oh, and I'm Irish/English you bastids :cop: My ghost like tan, and drinking habits didn't tip y'all off? :lol:

• Members

Try a combo of Newcastle and Guinness, in an x-pattern. The mids of the Guinness complement the sweet highs and tight lows of the Newcastle. It's teh ultimate pint.

:lol:

Alright you {censored}ers, I'll buy some Guinness this weekend and give it another shot. :poke: ;)

• Members

and the US's widespread obesity, economic cluster{censored}, cancerous stupidity, and world wide hatred for them is something to be proud of? i think ireland has you beat.

• Members

and the US's widespread obesity, economic cluster{censored}, cancerous stupidity, and world wide hatred for them is something to be proud of? i think ireland has you beat.

I'm skinny, my command of my personal finances would make a financial planner tear up in envy, I retain the right to act stupid on here, and my return hatred is great than the rest of the world.

Me > the rest of the world :cop:;)

• Members

Guiness and newcastle are two of the {censored}tiest tasting thing's I've ever experienced. If I ever so chose to mix the two and ingest it, I can only imagine one of two things happening:

1. I immediately {censored} my pants... or

B. The traits of the two beers, while separately {censored}ty, will combine, and the resulting cross mojination will cause me to become invincible.

• Members

Guiness and newcastle are two of the {censored}tiest tasting thing's I've ever experienced. If I ever so chose to mix the two and ingest it, I can only imagine one of two things happening:

1. I immediately {censored} my pants... or

B. The traits of the two beers, while separately {censored}ty, will combine, and the resulting cross mojination will cause me to become invincible.

Says the guy drinking kegs of Natty Light. :cop:

• Members

i do have to say that i am not a fan of british brews. Guiness an newcastle being some of my least favorites, but thats all just preference. Not a fan of the bitterness. Also not a fan of most pilsners (moosehead i can jive with). I've come to a point in my life where i like beers that go down easiest, because most stronger tasting beers just make me feel gross.

Archived