Official Austin Ampfest 3.0 signup thread! 11/1/08

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
UT is within walking distance so if you have problem finding sluts..... well, if you can't get laid in Austin then you probably can't get laid anywhere.
:lol:

:lol: :lol: {censored}in' awesome response, and just what i wanted to hear. :love:

I'm going to check my schedule, see if I can get a buddy or two to come down with me, and I'll confirm my presence. Sounds like a great time with some great dudes :thu:

Also lookin forward to checking out the bands that evening. :cool:

• Members
:lol: {censored}in' awesome response, and just what i wanted to hear.
:love:

I'm going to check my schedule, see if I can get a buddy or two to come down with me, and I'll confirm my presence. Sounds like a great time with some great dudes
:thu:

Also lookin forward to checking out the bands that evening.
:cool:

Cool mang, hope to see you there :thu:

I'll start a "Maybe" list sometime today, in addition to the main list of attendees.

• Members
UT is within walking distance so if you have problem finding sluts..... well, if you can't get laid in Austin then you probably can't get laid anywhere.

This sounds pretty accurate. I've never attempted it myself, but I could imagine the nature of that town is much favored into the "hooking up" side of life. :thu:

-Ans-

• Members
This sounds pretty accurate. I've never attempted it myself, but I could imagine the nature of that town is much favored into the "hooking up" side of life.

-Ans-

BTW, we've already surpassed the lame ass NJ Ampfest, and have just about overtaken the Chicago situation in less than 24 hours :rawk:

Austin Ampfest > all

• Members
Uh... we've got James Peters. Nothing will surpass that.

We've got bands playing shows together, people assembling from across the entire country and alcohol fueled mischief all in Austin {censored}ing Texas. As much as I like and respect James, his presence at your ampfest does not beat out the virtues of the Austin Ampfest......which is why you want to come to our's. :thu: You know it's the truth. :cop:

-Ans-

• Members
We've got bands playing shows together, people assembling from across the entire country and alcohol fueled mischief all in Austin {censored}ing Texas. As much as I like and respect James, his presence at your ampfest does not beat out the virtues of the Austin Ampfest......which is why you want to come to our's.
You know it's the truth.
:cop:

-Ans-

It's just because people in NY have {censored} to do on a Sunday afternoon.:facepalm::wave:

• Members
lol. I'm tired.

Let's just call it quits on the dick fight. I'm more excited about the amps at NJ but more excited about the people in Austin. Yah dig?

It's all good man :lol:

Just messin' around about the other Ampfests going on. :thu: I'm glad people are taking notice of our Ampfest and duplicating it around the country.

• Members
The NJ Amp get together is on a Sunday. No after party, it's in New Jersey, and it pales in comparison
:evil:

Oh. I probably should have looked on the NJ ampfest thread or something, :lol:. Yes, having an ampfest on a Sunday is breeding a bunch of failz right off the bat. Austin Ampfest is the ruler. :cop:

-Ans-

Archived