Official Austin Ampfest 3.0 signup thread! 11/1/08

Ron Burgandy

• Members
I knew it was a possibility. Last PM I got from Shea said he was talking to the booking agent. Is it a "for sure for sure" deal now? I've already cleared it with everyone in my band and they can all make it.

I told my other guitarist he MUST go to the ampfest with me. He'll have his Krank Rev1 and Krankenstein cab w/ V30's.

Shea confirmed it earlier today. :thu:

-Ans-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not toooooooooooooo bad of a drive
:thu:

Yea, I think it's 10 hours to san antonio...so somewhere around there...{censored} i have to drive 7 hours to Evansville, Indiana for work every couple of months, what's another 3 hours? :lol: :lol: I just think it'd be cool to meet some of you crazy Texans :rawk: I suck at guitar, but I'm all about hanging out and listening to people who actually CAN play :thu:

• Members
Yea, I think it's 10 hours to san antonio...so somewhere around there...{censored} i have to drive 7 hours to Evansville, Indiana for work every couple of months, what's another 3 hours?
:lol:
:lol: I just think it'd be cool to meet some of you crazy Texans
:rawk:
I suck at guitar, but I'm all about hanging out and listening to people who actually CAN play

Now you're speaking my language :lol:

That's all I do :thu:

• Members
Air prices are about 300 bucks right now which is a bit much for me, but I'm going to check again in 2-2.5 weeks based upon what classes I settle on taking and maybe I can work something out. I loved to make it out and chill...

Dude, we'll have a fundraiser to get you down here if need be. :rawk:

If you have the time, then we'll find a way.

• Members
Sheeeeee-it. You won't find a group of more humble bad asses
Lots of killer players, but no "Rockstar" attitudes..... at least at the Ampfest
:lol:;)

I imagine everyone is cool, thus why i want to come down. Who's floor am i passing out on? :lol: :lol: Just kiddin, i could probably get a hotel room :thu:

• Members
i'm throwing myself a bake sale.. but i need a doctors note for the time off for the boss... anybody forge that for me?

I'm assuming boss means "wife" and no way am I messing with a wife. I've got one of my own, and :lol: I get the death glare when I joke about stuff like that :freak:

But if you want to cruise down mang, you will have a blast :rawk:

• Members
There should be name tags or shirts with our username on them so we know who the hell is who
Damn, i'm really thinking about coming down for this

Funny enough, first time I went to Ampfest, I didn't even have to introduce myself to anyone.....everyone just sorta knew who I was already, people that had never even seen me before. HAHA. Second time, same thing. :lol:

I wonder why.

-Ans-

• Members
Funny enough, first time I went to Ampfest, I didn't even have to introduce myself to anyone.....everyone just sorta knew who I was already, people that had never even seen me before. HAHA. Second time, same thing.

I wonder why.

-Ans-

When our eyes met, I knew who you were. :love:

• Members
I'm assuming boss means "wife" and no way am I messing with a wife. I've got one of my own, and
I get the death glare when I joke about stuff like that
:freak:

But if you want to cruise down mang, you will have a blast

naw-- that boss'd be glad to dispense of my racket-makin' guitar dork-assed self. it's my other boss who wouldn't appreciate it.. just took the last of my paid vacation!

how long's the trip to austin from DC, anyhow-- i've surely never done that one straightway! lessee... gas $4 a gallon... hmmm. .one MEEEELION dollurs...

• Members
Funny enough, first time I went to Ampfest, I didn't even have to introduce myself to anyone.....everyone just sorta knew who I was already, people that had never even seen me before. HAHA. Second time, same thing.

I wonder why.

-Ans-

Most. Metal. Mother{censored}er. On. HCAF. :lol:

Archived