Weekly SPAM thread - 8/25/08

bullhead

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

2 channel '94 Triple Recto. It's the amp on the Bottom there. It's got some scuffs on the corner protectors and a few marks here and there but nothing very noticable.

$1250 shipped

case3.jpg

Mint Xotic BB Preamp + - $210 shipped

Mint MXR Carbon Copy Delay w/box - $110 shipped.

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser - $55 shipped

Line 6 Roto-Machine - $75 shipped

Boss GE-7 - $65 shipped

• Members

ALL PRICES NOW LOWERED!!!!!

First up is an 05 Gibson SG all stock. great sounding/playing guitar. $950 shipped

n46800953_30320537_679.jpg

Next we have a Fender American 1962 RI strat. I believe its an 04, but Im not 100%. Great strat, vintage vibe, cool guitar. $1,000 shipped

n46800953_30320539_1169.jpg

Last is my ESP M-II, an 07 if my memory serves me right. One of the best shredding guitars I have ever played. All stock and never gigged. $950 shipped

n46800953_30320535_5053.jpg

and a group shot. MORE PICS UPON REQUEST

P7150373.jpg

• Members

1998 Budda Verbmaster 18W 1x12 Combo. Class A. Fresh tubes (+1 set of EL-84s). 18W PTP wired combo amp with a Budda Phat 12" speaker, open back. This thing sounds gorgeous. I hate to get rid of it, but I don't have much of a choice... Buttery cleans, on-board reverb ("Sand" + "Surf" settings), and when you pump the power tubes this thing is really just awesome. Some light discoloration on the front grille (cosmetic only).

Asking $1250 Paypalled and shipped to lower 48. PM for more pictures (I have gut shots too)

l_a5ea0d6e7af22456c1c11b2854e30a23.jpg

l_e06405bf1ec0f909a94a9e29dce2ab65.jpg

Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

• Members

Marshall JCM800 2203 Reissue with pro installed Metro amps PTP board. New tubes, mint condition with Marshall cover. This is a killer sounding and very versatile amp, I am downsizing to low watt stuff. $1,250

f1fep0.jpg

2wn1gkm.jpg

1zfmush.jpg

3127ais.jpg

Ernie Ball Music Man Axis, collector quality... no wear and tear, no scratches, not a nick or chip anywhere. I had a collection of these at one time, this is my last and it was the best of the best. Mint condition original hardshell case included. $1,350

Prices are firm, can't do any trades right now, thanks. :)

24zhmyu.jpg

110yr9l.jpg

160v9y.jpg

73kk7m.jpg

xll8vp.jpg

Local pickup, or plus actual shipping / pp charges.

Akron-Canton Cleveland area. Email rather than PM, thanks.

Toneking84@yahoo.com

• Members

2 channel '94 Triple Recto. It's the amp on the Bottom there. It's got some scuffs on the corner protectors and a few marks here and there but nothing very noticable.

$1250 shipped

case3.jpg

Someone better jump on that, GREAT amp

:cool: Thanks for the endorsement!

The other one is a Dual. I actually like the Triple a little more, but the Dual has been with me since I was a kid and been on every stage I've ever played so it's got the sentimental value. :facepalm:

• Members

Selling my Fernandes with the Fernandes case to help pay off my student loan. I got it about a month ago from a friend, but I'm just sort of strapped for cash a little bit. All that's wrong with it is a tiny ding near the upper part of the body no bigger than an pencil eraser and might need a new nut. It's got some buzzing near the 9th fret and 13th that I'm guessing is the nut since I adjusted the intonation and sort of fixed it a bit.

Make me an offer since I would like to pay off next two months bills ahead of time.

l_4aa93218a3aaea1de2ffc038eb49b359.jpg

l_dc2a543bfcf6ad34a07534dd66a0ffd0.jpg

• Members

$275 shipped

For sale: Avatar 2x12 open back cab. Loaded with 1 Celestion V30 and 1 G12h30 speaker. 8 ohm load. In very good condition, no nicks, tears in the tolex. Also included is a closed back panel so you have your choice of close back or open back. ($40 added value).

Great cab.

Conus only. Paypal, Postal Money Order, check is fine. No shipping until payment clears.

100_0189.jpg

• Members

OTR driver- not home so no pics till Thurs! Central Fl forumites especially!

VVVG peavey XXX 120 Head w/footswitch- Fresh bill of health from Ampworks of Central Fl. 6l6. Asking 625. local deal preferred, actual ship. MO preferred payment.

Aria Pro '71-'73 Vintage "lawsuit" LP, not bolt-on, Bill Laurence P/U's, Vine inlay neck Black Beauty, has some serious chips in the bottom/ back, a few paint chips , swirling, and generally "players condition". Tuners have been moved. nice "flight case". $400. asking price voted "sooo cool" by the guy at Sam Ash that usually sells me stuff.:lol:

MIM strat, creme/ blonde with white pickguard, possibly (no pic or proof, Ask Steve) signed by 3 members of Dicky Betts, Definitely owned by Steve, the guitar player of Bad Ass Wrek, a Brevard / Seminole/ Orange area band, with fender case possible upgraded Pu's? serious arm rash, great player, maple neck. $325. asking ..

Roland Micr-Cube, new in box, opened to inspect once, and borrow ac adapter for mine, bought as gift, .... $100. asking price

Trades: Looking for shredder Peaveys, (g 90, destiny, ect,Kramer, Star guitars, ect, and cash for another Laney or VC 50 trade. Have non -guitar related stuff to trade ending in stuff like MM, cal, AR,(3) items ect... as well.

FTF or Money Order for payment, actual shipping, thanks!

• Members

TC Electronics G Major

Great condition, have box and manual. $250 shipped U.S.

Line 6 Pod XT

I think I have the box. This has all 3 model packs. Good condition. $250 shipped U.S.

Furman M8-L

Great condition, with box. $60 shipped

Spider Valve on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250286936454

FBV Shortboard on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250286939173&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

• Members

All pedals are in MINT condition, paypalled and shipped via USPS priority.

Teese RMC1 New version w/box MINT - $170 shipped

Digitech Delay with Box - $ 75 shipped

Digitech Synth Wah - $ 60 shipped

Digitech Hendrix Pedal - $ 140 shipped

Morley Volume Pedal (no box) - $ 35 shipped

Dual Rectifier Footswitch - $ 40 shipped

DSC02146.jpg

DSC02149.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC01930.jpg

• Members

Ah, hell, might as well throw this one up:

Electra-Westone Futura (possibly Ventura; I've seen it called both).

Totally wikked rokk bass, yo. It's so ostentatious and over the top, I had to have it. Then I got smacked with a car bill that was a lot higher than I would have liked. Upshot being it improved my gas mileage and fixed a couple of problems I thought were just behaviors...but...yeah, I'm trying to move this bad boy. Which is probably going to be no small task, given it's, uh, distinctive styling, but fuck it, y'all are br00tal, right?

It's fucking quality, though, no doubt about that. Among it's most distinctive qualities is that, despite the design, it does not neck dive at all.

Not my pictures, but it IS my bass, and nothing has changed since I got it, other than re-stringing it. http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/anthenium/basses/Electra/

DSC00166.jpg

$350 shipped, less if you pick it up. Includes OHSC.

• Members

As much I love this combo I am moving on. She is clean with no large scratches or rips. 100 or 50 watts of glorious T-verb tones! The clean can do a nice chimey sound or thick warm bluesy tone. The gain channel is super versatile form slight breakup to huge robust DR tones! Channel cloning allows you to have so many options for building your sound. Vintage 30 loaded.

$1,100

1757ddf2.jpg

13869629.jpg

6c7c2659.jpg

Archived