Is your g/f or wife your personal groupie?

MrSandMan

• Members

Alright musicians (and wannabes :facepalm:). How many of you have a personal groupie who is your live-in g/f or wife?

And how does Blow-job Bonnie help your music career (or wannabe career:facepalm:)

My wife is indifferent to my music. But that might be a good thing. I get everything I want, when I want it. :cool: (and she keeps her role fresh at giving a killer BJ - no her name isn't Bonnie).

So, are groupies fun? :thu:

• Members

Alright musicians (and wannabes
:facepalm:
). How many of you have a personal groupie who is your live-in g/f or wife?

And how does Blow-job Bonnie help your music career (or wannabe career:facepalm:)

My wife is indifferent to my music. But that might be a good thing. I get everything I want, when I want it.
:cool:
(and she keeps her role fresh at giving a killer BJ - no her name isn't Bonnie).

So, are groupies fun?
:thu:

your wife is my groupie....i think she gets confused by the "sandman" in our names....she is indifferent to my music as well...that's ok...she makes up for it :poke::poke::wave::lol:

• Members

No my wife isnt my groupie. She is pretty indifferent to what I do musically. Anyway I have been playing music and gigs WAY before I met my wife. And part of the fun was hanging out after the show and seeing what tail would come our way, and just overall have a good time while most likely getting trashed. Sometimes she'll come to the gigs and we'll still have a good time, but when she is not there I dont mind one bit.. I kind of like it actually..

Its like that Seinfeld episode when there was "Independent George and Relationship George" hahah I like my "Independent George" too..

• Members
Alright musicians (and wannabes
:facepalm:
). How many of you have a personal groupie who is your live-in g/f or wife?

My wife is indifferent to my music. But that might be a good thing. I get everything I want, when I want it.
:cool:
(and she keeps her role fresh at giving a killer BJ - no her name isn't Bonnie).

So, are groupies fun?
:thu:

Knowing what a douchebag you are; your wife is probably out trolling for gangbangs.

She also said your "product demos" are pure {censored}. I agreed with her and then stuck my cock back in her mouth. :thu:

• Members

Where as my soon-to-be xwife lets me pretty much do what ever I want with regard to music, she is obligatorily supportive. But I never get the "rock star" treatment when I get home from practice or a gig.

Now, I have had that and it {censored}ing rules when your woman gets all gooey when you jam.

Archived