Butt hurt over someone's view of an amp............

Digital Jams

• Members

Get the {censored} over it ya bitch :poke: The only reason I can see getting butt hurt over someone pissing over your amp is the fact you have money involved or they are lying about something and they should be set straight.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My amp is good, you dont know {censored} man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont me dissing my amp {censored}er :cry:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My amp is good, you dont know {censored} man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont me dissing my amp {censored}er
:cry:

that usually seems to be the case here..... opinions based on anything but fact... like "amp A cant do metal".... "amp B cant do leads" etc etc.....

• Members

Get the {censored} over it ya bitch :poke: The only reason I can see getting butt hurt over someone pissing over your amp is the fact you have money involved or they are lying about something and they should be set straight.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My amp is good, you dont know {censored} man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont me dissing my amp {censored}er
:cry:

Totally agree, people tend to be too emotionally invested in their amps so they get insecure and defensive if you don't agree with everything they say about whatever they happen to own :D

This forum would make an excellent field study for a student of psychology (abnormal/disorders) in witnessing some of the behaviors on display around here :lol:

• Members

I get that all the time when I mention that I had two bad experiences with a certain brand of guitar. Some people take it very personally.

Woo my one experience totally invalidates your two experiences because clearly my experiences are more important than yours! Woo.

• Members

Totally agree, people tend to be too emotionally invested in their amps so they get insecure and defensive if you don't agree with everything they say about whatever they happen to own
:D

This forum would make an excellent field study for a student of psychology (abnormal/disorders) in witnessing some of the behaviors on display around here
:lol:

I gots a Framus zeot hammering me for not liking them, he agreed with 75% of my post until I got to the Framus :cop:

• Members

What makes me laugh is, it seems everyone here has played EVERY model of amp ever made. At least you'd think so because they all like to post their opinions, but of course the truth is, most of it is just regurgitated HCAF BS, with little basis in reality.

It's even funnier when the kids posting these opinions are 14 years old.

• Members

What makes me laugh is, it seems everyone here has played EVERY model of amp ever made. At least you'd think so because they all like to post their opinions, but of course the truth is, most of it is just regurgitated HCAF BS, with little basis in reality.

It's even funnier when the kids posting these opinions are 14 years old.

Ah yes the 3 year guitar player that is a total amp flipper, spent a day or two at tv volumes with it and states many many times.........

" I have Teh OWNED 5658598 AMPS.....I KNOW THEM ALL LISTN TO ME AND MY 35 POSTS A DAY KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!"

LOOKS AT MY SIG INCLUDING AMPS I HAVE OWNED AS WELL AS PRESENT LIST!!!!!!!!!!

:cop:

Archived