Butt hurt over someone's view of an amp............

Digital Jams

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
this is all part of what makes HCAF so fun.... my personal favourite part is that after 2-3 months of being on this forum.... all the 14 year olds suddenly know everything about every high end amp ever made.....

heck I've tried a lot of amps in my day, and I live in a big city, and even so, my amp experiences come from trying gear in multiple cities, even countries..... and even with that, I still havent played most of whats out there....

yet these kids, who dont even have cars have suddenly gone out and tried everything...
:D
I love it
:)

Big time homer right there bro, could not have said it better.

Owning an amp for a week = you never really owned it.......you rented it for maximum HCAF cred :cop:

• Members
Ah yes the 3 year guitar player that is a total amp flipper, spent a day or two at tv volumes with it and states many many times.........

" I have Teh OWNED 5658598 AMPS.....I KNOW THEM ALL LISTN TO ME AND MY 35 POSTS A DAY KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!"

LOOKS AT MY SIG INCLUDING AMPS I HAVE OWNED AS WELL AS PRESENT LIST!!!!!!!!!!

:cop:

If actual ability equated amp ownership around here then most mofo's on this board would have Line 6 Spiders. Wait a minute!! I own a Spider Jam.....what am I saying?! :cry::facepalm:

Archived