NY Forumites!! Come Beat Chuck Nutz 9/12/08!!

Digital Jams

• Members

I'm trying to think here:

Under what moniker has Chuck Nutz/Ron Burgundy been the biggest asshole or pissed the most people off under?

There was a period when he was Ehud Ohlmert where even I was ready to kill him, if I remember correctly.

Are the different monikers simply extensions of overall mood. "Ron Burgundy", while still having his moments, seems to be an overall nicer guy.

hmm...just thinking out loud here...

• Members

Under what moniker has Chuck Nutz/Ron Burgundy been the biggest asshole or pissed the most people off under?

There was a period when he was Ehud Ohlmert where even I was ready to kill him, if I remember correctly.

Are the different monikers simply extensions of overall mood. "Ron Burgundy", while still having his moments, seems to be an overall nicer guy.

Probably Chuck but Ehud was close behind. :D

• Members

I noticed the same thing.

• Members

Not totally sure, but the Ehud era had the most laughs ...

Archived