NEW ESP ADDITIONS LTD DELUXE SERIES

nitrous2400

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ohmygod {censored} rosewood, {censored} that binding, {censored} esp/ltd for going down that road full speed with reckless abandon and a bumper sticker with "my other car is parked in front of your mother's house"

u really luv to hate :lol:...

and just cuz its nat a tele dont mean its crap:cop:

rosewoods fine ive got plenty of guits with rosewood fretboards

never had a problem with any of em:poke:

• Members
u really luv to hate
:lol:

and just cuz its nat a tele dont mean its crap:cop:

rosewoods fine ive got plenty of guits with rosewood fretboards

never had a problem with any of em:poke:

nah dude, it's a 1000 series guitar, you gotta get a choice of a premium fretboard wood. i'm actually kind of lukewarm on teles recently, i've got a huge hardon for the brian setzer sig gretsch and i always love gibson RDs. i've got a couple rosewood board guits and i never get that comfortable with em, they always feel cheap and grainy

• Members

nah dude, it's a 1000 series guitar, you gotta get a choice of a premium fretboard wood. i'm actually kind of lukewarm on teles recently, i've got a huge hardon for the brian setzer sig gretsch and i always love gibson RDs. i've got a couple rosewood board guits and i never get that comfortable with em, they always feel cheap and grainy

ha its funny ive always gotten along best with rosewood :lol:

go fig:idk:

and yeah i really liked brian setzers guitars when i was younger like 12 yrs ago :lol: i got really bored of his music tho :facepalm:

• Members
go fig:idk:

and yeah i really liked brian setzers guitars when i was younger like 12 yrs ago
:lol:
i got really bored of his music tho
:facepalm:

yeah i dont like the look of them but the sound and feel is unparalleled to me

holy crap do those things have mojo. dont listen to the guy's music but he's got good taste in guitars

• Members
It's pretty nice but I don't like the neck and headstock binding

+1

IMO it should be a blank ebony fretboard, maybe with some less gaudy looking binding (i.e. white to match the body?).

I don't mind gaudy sometimes. My Edwards is about as gaudy as it gets. But the gaudiness on this LTD just doesn't go with the plain white finish. If you're goin' gaudy, you've gotta go all out! There's no half-assin' gaudiness! :mad:

Archived