NEW ESP ADDITIONS LTD DELUXE SERIES

nitrous2400

• Members

Jesus, more of the same. How about some nicely done burst finishes, maybe some spalted maple tops or something and some ebony fretboards. Also, isn't it about time for some different pickup offerings in some of these factory guitars? Maybe a sh-5 bridge and a 59n? SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND NOT A TACKY ASS GUITAR WITH EMG's?! :mad:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Jesus, more of the same. How about some nicely done burst finishes, maybe some spalted maple tops or something and some ebony fretboards. Also, isn't it about time for some different pickup offerings in some of these factory guitars? Maybe a sh-5 bridge and a 59n? SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND NOT A TACKY ASS GUITAR WITH EMG's?!
:mad:

hollywood_classic_stb.jpg

tempest_classic_3tsb.jpg

:poke::poke:

• Members
Jesus, more of the same. How about some nicely done burst finishes, maybe some spalted maple tops or something and some ebony fretboards. Also, isn't it about time for some different pickup offerings in some of these factory guitars? Maybe a sh-5 bridge and a 59n? SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND NOT A TACKY ASS GUITAR WITH EMG's?!
:mad:

ebony board with a custom/59 set...

Viper-1000_OW.jpg

they also offer these...

EC-400VF_TSB.jpg

EC-400VF_FCSB.jpg

still get emg's here, but still cool...

F-2E.jpg

FX-400SM.jpg

they used to have a sunburst viper 400 with duncans also

• Members

That binding is a joke, tacky as hell and it's really just a picture of abalone under a layer of plastic like fake jewelry...like a hooker guitar...

You're wrong about about the binding on the neck. Im not sure about the body, but the neck is abalaminate flakes. My EC-1000 has a few flakes that fell out shortly after I got it.

• Members

I hate a lot of schecters for the same reason.

WHY THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY"RE DOING?!

only a minority of buyers must actually like all the guady crap.

LTD 1000 series as well as many schecters I feel could compete at a much higher level without all the cheap looking bling.

• Members

so, you take the carved flamed purple guitar, paint the wood black, and put that one the guitar with the reverse headstock, while removing the floyd. THEN you have something i might think about buying...IF you take off that godawful abalone. that {censored} is terrible.

Archived