Things you do that absolutely annoy your wife

Spizzledude

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My wife doesn't like when I ask to put it in her butt. Other than that I'm golden.

my gf dont like all the askin to go ass to mouth on her:cop::cop::cop:

i keep tellin her the pr0nstars just enima 3 times and its all good....:D

• Members

When I ignore her when she's telling me a stupid {censored}ing story about someone at work that I don't {censored}ing care about. Always during a Packers game or just about any other thing that I'd rather be doing other than listening to her pointless story about some {censored}twit co-worker that I don't even know...Then I tell her that I don't {censored}ing care...and she goes and :cry: about it.

Yeah..it's pisses her off, but maybe, just maybe one of these days she'll learn to stfu. Then I might ask her to marry me.:idea:

• Members

My GF is the world's worst driver. one look at her car and it's obvious. So if we go somewhere in her van and I have to ride pasenger she knows she's going to hear it. Funny how most people learn from their mistakes.........like not looking behind you before backing up. After you've backed into things repeatedly you'd think you might check the mirrors and turn around and look behind you. :facepalm:

Usually she just hands ,e the keys anymore and has me drive.

• Members

My GF is the world's worst driver. one look at her car and it's obvious. So if we go somewhere in her van and I have to ride pasenger she knows she's going to hear it. Funny how most people learn from their mistakes.........like not looking behind you before backing up. After you've backed into things repeatedly you'd think you might check the mirrors and turn around and look behind you.
:facepalm:

Usually she just hands ,e the keys anymore and has me drive.

She's gonna back over some little kid sometime :facepalm:

Archived