NGD: ESP Horizon NT-II

Chrisjd

• Members

Got the guitar from Nick and Piney Hills music. He was great to work with.

Always wanted one of these. It plays exceptionally well, I like it more than my M1 I think, probably because I like mahogony more than alder.

After bouncing back and forth between this and one of my nicer LTDs, there is a clear difference, this sounds and plays considerably better, although the LTD still easily hangs with other companies more "prestige" models.:lol:.

ONLY thing I would change about the guitar, is I wish it had a reverse headstock, and maybe a little darker blue. Otherwise, it is perfect and plays/sounds VERY good.

DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0808.jpg

DSCF0810.jpg

DSCF0811.jpg

DSCF0813.jpg

DSCF0814.jpg

DSCF0815.jpg

DSCF0816.jpg

• Members

$1180 all said and done.

Great price - congratz. That price include a case? Was it in stock or did you order it?

Nice guitar. I've been thinking about getting one of those. I like the blue. I had the DBSB model a few years ago and it was easily the best ESP I've played/owned - just wasn't a big fan of the color.

• Members

Great price - congratz. That price include a case? Was it in stock or did you order it?

Nice guitar. I've been thinking about getting one of those. I like the blue. I had the DBSB model a few years ago and it was easily the best ESP I've played/owned - just wasn't a big fan of the color.

No case. He had to order it from ESP.

Archived