Facebook is the devil.

Hapless

• Members
That's 5 concrete reasons to avoid anything in just one post alone.
:idea:

Basically, she's doing what many women do who are spoiled with a husband working a lot to support them and uncaring/ungrateful/selfish enough to likely screw someone else because he can't be around all the time.

Yeah, enough losers on the forum would hit it, but unless you don't care about your own marriage at all, I would avoid anything other than maybe telling her that both of you and your wife and her friend should hang out. :phil:

I know it doesn't sound like much fun, but then going through a divorce over a one night f%^k session with someone who looks hot but almost surely isn't going to feel quite the same after 4 kids as it would've in high school when you had a crush on her is definitely
not
worth the trouble.
:cop:

I know you're likely just having a lot of fun with the idea, so I don't want to seem too preachy. But just in case, IMO it's one of those things to be flattered by, probably rub one off to, and then forget about.
:D

Dude, I can always count on you for (1) clear vision (2) no dancing around the issues (3) to say it nicer than I can; props.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
This.

And 4 kids? Eeeww, saggy tits, stretch marks, piles and gaping vag FTMFL!
;)

I was thinking this. I mean...she might look as hot with her clothes on, but 4 kids does some serious damage. Her vag is probably like a basketball hoop. I hope your cock is at least as big around as her last kid's head or it'll be flopping around like a hot dog in a sewer pipe.

• Members

Run. if you're happy with your wife/family, run far away from her unless you want to mess up your current situation.

exactly....get rid of Facebook and/or MySpace. Play more guitar and post more asininity here. much safer.

• Members
I was thinking this. I mean...she might look as hot with her clothes on, but 4 kids does some serious damage. Her vag is probably like a basketball hoop. I hope your cock is at least as big around as her last kid's head or it'll be flopping around like a hot dog in a sewer pipe.

:facepalm:

:lol: X infinity.

You are getting so funny lately, that you are almost in well paid stand up comic territory here.

Archived