Who would win in a fight?

Devinstation

• Members

Anyone who picks vince is wacked out of their mind.

For serious. Billy Mays would tear him clean in half and feast in his inner bits. You can never trust a mother{censored}er with a beard such as that.

-chris

• Members

Billy Mays is a serial killer waiting to happen. Vince is the guy that everyone made go all the way through frat hazing just to kick him out and laugh at as he slunk down Greek row. I'll bet Vince makes up stories about knowing Ryan Seacrest to get laid by fat housewives.

• Members

By the way I took time to find the douchiest picture of Vince I could.

It was a tough decision but I think the combination of dumb expression, faux hawk and headset make for douchebaggery of epic proportions.

In contrast, the picture chosen for Mays portrays with crystalline clarity, his intent to feast on one's inner bits.

-chris

• Members

Billy Mays is a serial killer waiting to happen. Vince is the guy that everyone made go all the way through frat hazing just to kick him out and laugh at as he slunk down Greek row. I'll bet Vince makes up stories about knowing Ryan Seacrest to get laid by fat housewives.

I bet Vince makes up stories about being Ryan Seacrest to get laid by old women with poor vision or Alzheimers.

Archived