What's the max you'd pay for a used Jackson SL-1?

Doittoday

• Members

I once played this SL-1 that was amazing. I'd have paid full price and then some for that guitar. It was just one of those rare guitars where everything came together. The tone and playability was awesome. Sounded thick and chunky like my Les Paul but was light and more percussive. Great guitars.

So I guess if it blows your mind I'd pay quite a bit. Even if I don't like the color. But then I use the Ray Charles method of evaluating gear.

• Members

I guess my thing is that I always take an honest look at what the guitar is worth to me. I don't offer to pay more if the guitar absolutely rocks but I'd pay more than the usual going rate for a given model of guitar if the specific guitar in question is exceptional. I have a Les Paul Studio that's amazing. I wouldn't trade it for any of the much more expensive Gibsons I've played recently. It's just an exceptional guitar that would be very hard to replace at twice the price.

• Members

*smashes head against desk repeatedly*

Get a {censored}in guitar already dude..... I hope you arnt just starting out either :lol:

Id pay 1000, maybe lower, maybe higher depending on everything... Color, after market parts, blah blah blah

Archived