Sweet Jesus shoot me now.

metalfanat1c

• Members

Yeah he should get unlimited text.

I only have 450 minutes. unlimited text and internet. And I pay about 105 a month.

450 with unlimited Text/internet at Sprint is somewhere around 69.99/month. 105? Yikes. 99.99 gets you unlimited everything (I can't live without insurance on my phone. I'm realllllly hard on my devices). They have a killer family plan at 99.99 for two phones with 1500 shared minutes and unlimited text.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Yes but he is dip{censored}:cop:

I knew it, my bass player knew, he should have know it.
:facepalm:

Should of got a 1099 showing the distribution and the taxes held out on that. Something like 30% after it's all said and done. Went through it with my wife and got taxes back. :idk:

• Members

I solved these problems by working for cell phone companies. I like staying on top of the current tech, and it means I get a free cell phone. Considering how much cell phone bills cost, it's like getting paid an additional $1200 or so a year, when you figure in the cost of your typical cell phone bill.

Plus, I get a wireless broadband card for $15/month and 15 lines to give to friends and family that are 500minutes, unlimited everything else for $20/month.

In the hood, we call this "tha hook up." :thu:

• Members

Call the provider and setup some type of payment plan. Most financial departments will work with you to keep your service active as long as you are making payments. Try to get the other individual cut off from the plan. I worked as a regional sales manager for Nextel and Sprint for 9 years. Just give them a call.

On a side note, I am glad I don't work in this industry anymore. It is becoming so convoluted, too competitive.

This. I work in debt collection, and the best thing you can do is call, and make the arrangements to make a partial payment every two weeks or month or whatever. Otherwise, they'll report that you're overdue to your credit file every month, and it'll slowly lower your credit score.

And get that person off your plan if they don't pay you in a week. Serious. If you tell someone a service is being cut off in a week, and they don't pay, and it IS cut off - you'll be surprised at how quick you'll get the money after that.

• Members

I personally have no problems with money. My roommate, however, does. He will pay, fiercely. He owes me a LOT of money. Time to pay or hit the road and be sued.

I'm getting REALLY sick of people treating me like {censored} and thinking they can leech off of me like their
Mana
. I'm afraid that's not going to happen anymore.

I was doing okay until this {censored} came along...

Fixed. lolololol

• Members
I solved these problems by working for cell phone companies. I like staying on top of the current tech, and it means I get a free cell phone. Considering how much cell phone bills cost, it's like getting paid an additional $1200 or so a year, when you figure in the cost of your typical cell phone bill.

Plus, I get a wireless broadband card for $15/month and 15 lines to give to friends and family that are 500minutes, unlimited everything else for $20/month.

In the hood, we call this "tha hook up."
:thu:

Too bad Sprint just so happens to suck ass. :cop:

• Members

Dude, I make $400 a WEEK. Barely. Count car payments, house payments, utilities, food, and cigarettes into that, and I'm barely able to afford the extra $130 it's supposed to be. :poke:

I'm not saying that would be a good thing to have to pay on a constant basis...it does suck and I would be pissed too, but you're talking about selling a car man. I'm just thinking that's a little extreme to pay a $400 bill, right? Can't you scrounge up the cash or borrow it instead of selling a car? If you have to sell something, wouldn't it make more sense to sell one of those 6 guitars in your sig?

• Members

I'm not saying that would be a good thing to have to pay on a constant basis...it does suck and I would be pissed too, but you're talking about selling a car man. I'm just thinking that's a little extreme to pay a $400 bill, right? Can't you scrounge up the cash or borrow it instead of selling a car? If you have to sell something, wouldn't it make more sense to sell one of those 6 guitars in your sig?

I liked the car less. It's gone, the bill is payed, and I got my money back plus some.

Problem solved, rich man.

• Members

Cell phone companies are a joke, they are just like the credit card companies. They have hidden charges for everything and they basically just {censored} you over.

That said, it's always a dumb idea to enter into any kind of monetary scenario with a friend, especially if it's your name on the contract. Make him pay it if he ran it up.

• Members

more than likely, if you call them and are cordial with your cell phone provider they will take away the charges completely if you A:

Are nice, and tell them you can not afford this bill

B: tell them you will add the feature you did not have (IE, unlimited text for an extra 10 bucks a month or whatever).

i had a 500 dollar bill from verizon not even 2 days ago, because i went wayyyyy over on my text messages....i called them, and told them i could not afford the bill, and they took away all the excess charges completely, since i told them i would upgrade my plan to unlimited text....try this, i bet it will work

• Members

Dude, I make $400 a WEEK. Barely. Count car payments, house payments, utilities, food, and cigarettes into that, and I'm barely able to afford the extra $130 it's supposed to be. :poke:

C'mon money bags. With all the awesome you claim to be, you should pay this off with a smile on your face.

Archived