Has any HCAF'er ever died?

Mrak_III

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

as teh burgandy said, -=Zemlja=- or something like that.

IIRC, he was in his 40s or something like that...had some personal problems, and eventually died some way or another.

Think I saw a thread on keys one time about a forumite passing away too.

He was a cool forumite too, albeit a little strange.

Anyway, one of his real life buddies was also on here, and explained the situation. I believe it was some sort of illness...

• Members
What the {censored} did I do to make everyone hate me?
:facepalm:

{censored}
:mad:

You make retarded threads, basically begging to be flamed, even if without very much reason to do so.

people are bored, and thus you become their entertainment:thu:

• Members

When I used to post on the Saosin forum all the time (back in the day) there was a poster named Nickdot who became a mod. He died in a car crash somewhere in BC on the way to a show while on tour. His brother posted the info.

Sad {censored}, he was way cool and very knowledgeable about gear.

• Members

I used to spend a LOT of time here when there was a chat room here, got to be good friends with an older gentleman. He was a guitar player, and had a job as a police dispatcher. He sat at a desk all night long, and they gave him a computer so he sat on the chat room all night long. His name was Strider. Fantastic guy, had a teenage kid who went by stratman. But he had a heart attack and died at home, his kid heard him hit the floor. sad.

• Members

I swear to god...Mrak_III is the new KsE Fan...
:facepalm:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Oh.....you gone and done it now.

The new KsE Fan :facepalm::facepalm:

Trust me (AND YOU KNOW THIS.....MAN!)

You might as well start over with a new moniker right now,

save yourself a Hell of a Whoopin'!

• Members
I used to spend a LOT of time here when there was a chat room here, got to be good friends with an older gentleman. He was a guitar player, and had a job as a police dispatcher. He sat at a desk all night long, and they gave him a computer so he sat on the chat room all night long. His name was Strider. Fantastic guy, had a teenage kid who went by stratman. But he had a heart attack and died at home, his kid heard him hit the floor. sad.

Was that Zemjla? Serious question, because it might have been his son that came on here and told everyone he had passed away. :idk:

Sad, regardless.

Archived