Does John Petrucci look like a jackass now after months of working out?

5ththrax

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another one? Get off his {censored}ing dick already jesus.

Insecurity? The first thing i did in this thread was a make a poll saying how much i suck, will never be anywhere near his skill level...And im a bit chubby tbh. All 146lbs of me.

We all feel hurt or irritated when someone or something obstructs our needs or desires. Anger, though, in its technical sense refers to the desire to

• Members

Stop being a {censored} ya hippie bastard. That hair of yours pulling on your scalp too much causing you to not think straight?
:cop:

Don't waste your time on Deadnight Warrior, he's on every single anti-Dream Theater thread. The most butthurt person I've ever seen.

What did they do to him? Refused to give an autograph?

• Members

So, wait this guy and petrucci are douches now because they work out? I don't get it. Who sent out the memo that you either gotta be a fat bastard or a skinny lil bitch to shred?

How do you know this guy above doesn't play on a sports team? maybe fights MMA or some {censored}? hmm? He prob goes balls deep into some hot 21 year old blond girl every night.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Though, petrucci's pic in the beginning of this thread is a bit douchey lol.

• Members

Don't waste your time on Deadnight Warrior, he's on every single anti-Dream Theater thread. The most butthurt person I've ever seen.

What did they do to him? Refused to give an autograph?

:lol:

You think I'm serious with this {censored}? :freak:

I mean, yes... I do think they've turned to utter crap (basically since Rudess joined). I do think JP's playing has degenerated into pure and unadulterated wank. I do think Portnoy is pretty damn average as far as those "technical" drummers go. And Labrie of course is {censored}ing awful. Myung's still cool though. :o

But I'm not sitting here actually enraged by Dream Theater. I really couldn't give the slightest {censored}. But it is funny to see the fanboys spasming with each new negative comment about their favourite band of perfect prodigies. :lol:

P.S. Andromeda > Dream Theater ;)

• Members

So, wait this guy and petrucci are douches now because they work out? I don't get it. Who sent out the memo that you either gotta be a fat bastard or a skinny lil bitch to shred?

How do you know this guy above doesn't play on a sports team? maybe fights MMA or some {censored}? hmm? He prob goes balls deep into some hot 21 year old blond girl every night.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Though, petrucci's pic in the beginning of this thread is a bit douchey lol.

I think it's more the fact that he's posed himself in front of the camera shirtless, in an effort to display his wonderful torso. If he'd done that wearing a shirt, I'd have just gone, "Yeah, pretty sweet playing." But no, he had to go shirtless, hence he looks like a douche. :idk:

Much like it's not so much the muscles on Petrucci, it's the posing, and the ridiculously tight shirt to show off his big man muscles, and the big stupid "metal" beard, and the fan blowing his hair around, and the guitar slung down at his waist because having it up at his man-tits wouldn't be metal enough, etc. etc. Mind you, he looks like less of a douche there than when he had the ridiculous make up and trendy hair. :lol:

• Members

But I'm not sitting here actually enraged by Dream Theater. I really couldn't give the slightest {censored}.

And yet you have this urge to post your opinion always when DT comes up here. Multiple times in a single thread.

Look at your post history. Really, just look at it. I haven't, but I can already tell.

• Members

I can answer this. Look at the Petrucci ad, and then look at the dude in the video. Now, who looks like they are TRYING to look a certain way, and whose look is more natural? I think that this is what people pick up on, and tear apart like little badgers. I had no problems with Petdouchie, but I saw this ad recently, and well.....it just bugs. Its lame. Its posing, not being. He definitely should stick with the skinny lil bitch shredder dude look. It suits him :thu:

• Members

It's not that he has it up high, it's the fact that he feels the need to drop it down to "rocker" levels for photoshoots.
:facepalm:

P.S. I have my guitars up probably as high as that too. Far more comfortable for me that way.
:idk:

Me too. I hold my guitar up high, but I don't feel the need to vougue with it around my knees.

Don't get me wrong because I like Petrucci. I think some of his older stuff is great. I think I&W and Awake were awesome. I'm getting on him about being a poser.

:poke:

Archived