Out of the hospital FINALLY! :relief:

TheEsupremacy

• Members

Wow you guys did I have that swine flu {censored} bad. Been in the hospital a week. I'm sure you all barely noticed but it's cool. I thought I was gonna die. I could NOT breath (needed ventilator). Anyway, I'm better and happy to be back again. I got a new guitar too, it's a nice LTD H251FM. Great playing guitar. It was mercy gift from a good friend so I'm sentimental about it.

Moral of story, avoid swine flu at all costs. -Maybe- consider vaccine?

Missed you dudes. :love:

To those who don't like me - sorry I didn't die. :(

• Members

Wow you guys did I have that swine flu {censored} bad. Been in the hospital a week. I'm sure you all barely noticed but it's cool. I thought I was gonna die. I could NOT breath (needed ventilator). Anyway, I'm better and happy to be back again. I got a new guitar too, it's a nice LTD H251FM. Great playing guitar. It was mercy gift from a good friend so I'm sentimental about it.

Moral of story, avoid swine flu at all costs. -Maybe- consider vaccine?

Missed you dudes.
:love:

To those who don't like me - sorry I didn't die.
:(

It's alright man.

There's always tomorrow.

• Members

Glad to hear you're better dude. How was the "output" of it? Typical flu {censored}s or "my ass is a free flowing paint factory" kind of {censored}??

-Curtis

i dont know why, but this sent me into lulzville :lol:.

• Members
Welcome back MrWeakImmuneSystem
:love:

I had swine flu, felt a bit rubbish for 3 days, sore throat for a week, only kept me in bed a day, but I guess it affects everyone differently, glad you're ok!

How do you know it was the swine flu (

• Members

I've experienced full blown influenza before and it's no walk in the park.

Last week I came down with the nasty upper respiratory thing that's going around and my doctor claims that it was H1N1 because I had a high fever for 4 days straight. I still have a sore throat from all the hacking, but I am pretty sure it wasn't H1N1.:cop:

Archived