Back in a Metal Band soon

TU BE

• Members

We are meeting up at their practice place tomorrow night. I know all of the guys except teh drummer. They are all veterans of the metal scene here in SA and damn good musicians. We're gonna start throwing ideas out and writing. I saw their ad on CL for a second guitarist and when I found out who it was, I knew it would be a good thing as I have seen all of them at live shows with their old bands. In turn, all of them we're excited when I answered their ad because they knew who I was.

We'll see where this goes but I know the potential is there.

:rawk:

• Members

Thats awesome dude!

Have you quit the cover band already or are you waiting to see how this turns out?

Nah, still gonna do the cover band thing for now as well. Had a long talk with those guys and got some stuff straightened out.

I was missing the metal.

• Members

Heh, I'm in the opposite situation. In a very good and promising original band at the moment, but all the drama and wife complaining about us possibly going on tour and away from home is having me re-think the whole situation. A predictable cover band isn't sounding too bad, to be honest (assuming I find one that is relatively drama-free), considering I have a family and good steady day job.

Archived