Kirk Hammett, looks and sounds like he's about to start crying

FZRJunkie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was in 2000 or 2001 interview that Metallica did for Playboy. I've read some people say though that Kirk was joking, he also said that neighbour had sex with his dog.

Dude, you're being way to harsh ripping on Kirk for how he talks or looks. You sound like some pissed off virgin.

Huh, seems I can't delete the thread. I guess my punishment will be to live with the shame of having made fun of a sex victim. I don't feel good about it. I don't really ever make fun of anybody for reasons like that, cuz you never know, plus it ain't cool, cuz I sure don't like being made fun of. Do unto others and so on. Oh well, karma, lessons learned, etc. I feel bad.

I don't know what got into me. The devil, probably.

I was tempted to start similar threads about Lars Ulrich, Carlos Mencia, Whoopi Goldberg, Jimmy Fallon, Dr. Phil, Oprah, and a few political figures, but I won't now.

This forum has really changed in just a few months. I used to come here for the immaturity.

You guys that got on my case? Don't EVER watch Family Guy, South Park, and the like. You will {censored}ing explode. Like over-microwaved Hot Pockets.

• Members

Dude, you're being way to harsh ripping on Kirk for how he talks or looks. You sound like some pissed off virgin. Kirk is a geniune down to earth guy and is the only one on SKOM who isn't acting like an idiot.

As for his guitar playing, he used to be great, and now has gotten lazy like Lars and has hardly anything to give.

Yeah, Kirk is about the most laid back, mellow, ego free guitar player around for someone that is as successful and rich as he is.

As far as being lazy he is far from that. He's had some major carpal tunnel/hand issues for many years now yet the guy never misses a show and gives it his all. Most think he's just sloppy at times now because he doesn't care anymore but that is far from the truth. The guy practices hours everyday even with his issues and even more when his hands feel better.

• Members
You're prolly on, what, your 3rd fatty of the day? Way to bold in large font what you thought was an original idea there Amsterdam.

:blah::facepalm:
Don't cry, just because Kirk is more famous and successful than you are, big guy! :poke:

Btw, I knew you'd take the bait.:wave::lol:

• Members

Is this about that video where he's bitching about his amp {censored}ing up during Sad but True or whatever? Pretty hilarious video.

I think it was Holier Than Thou. He {censored}ed up the riff and complained about the amp, and Lars mentioned it having a broken tube, so the tech changed it.

• Members

Lars is the main reason behind the solo's nowdays being the way they are.
Watch the "Making Magnetic" doco. Kirk plays some really cool stuff and Lars says "no. It sounds like someone writing it out on paper and composing it. Make it sound more on the spot/live" or some such stupid {censored}. And then you get wah noise/divebombs and chromatics.

• Members
Lars is the main reason behind the solo's nowdays being the way they are.

Watch the "Making Magnetic" doco. Kirk plays some really cool stuff and Lars says "no. It sounds like someone writing it out on paper and composing it. Make it sound more on the spot/live" or some such stupid {censored}. And then you get wah noise/divebombs and chromatics.

This is true, Lars reasoning behind that is so :facepalm:

Archived