Kirk Hammett, looks and sounds like he's about to start crying

FZRJunkie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"meh" is my take on Kirk. He's done some pretty forgettable work in the last 10-15 years...maybe more....:cop:

He doesn't suck, but doesn't exactly drop any jaws either. I remember the boys in Suicidal Tendencies ripped him a new asshole nightly when they opened for Metallica back in '94.....I think it was '94....that was a hazy couple of years for me...:p

But ripping on a guy for the way he looks/talks? Maybe get over that stuff....

• Members
"meh" is my take on Kirk. He's done some pretty forgettable work in the last 10-15 years...maybe more....
:cop:

He doesn't suck, but doesn't exactly drop any jaws either. I remember the boys in Suicidal Tendencies ripped him a new asshole nightly when they opened for Metallica back in '94.....I think it was '94....that was a hazy couple of years for me...
:p

Kinda like ripping Mike Tyson for his voice....Would you do it to his face?

• Members
All I have to say is that he is overrataed. He relies on the same blues, pentatonic, wah fueled solos over and over, and people still seem to love it. Wheras his thrash metal contemporaries (e.g. Mustaine, Skolnick) don't always play that same old rehashed {censored} over and over, and try new stuff.

He fell firmly into the pentatonic pit on the black album and has never been able to crawl out. His early stuff was not so predictable or monotonous. It also didn't have that {censored}ing wah!!!! :mad:

• Members

Oh, {censored}in {censored}itty {censored}.

Am I in the {censored}in Twilight Zone?

Isn't this the forum with the 1000-page makin-fun-of-people threads?

What in the blue chocolate {censored} is going on here????

Tell you what, all of you. I will "get over" making fun of the guy if you all 1.) slather your asses with a tangy BBQ, 2.) die, 3.) go straight to {censored}in Hades, and 4.) stick your heads back up your asses so no one has to listen to you anymore.

And by all means, don't EVER expose yourselves to SNL, Family Guy, South Park, half of what's on TV, half of all standup comedians throughout history...or half of the threads on this forum, because the holier-than-thou stance you're taking here will result in a singularity that will result in the black holes in your assholes to converge with the black holes in your brains that will oh just {censored} off already.

• Members
like he's about to start hiccupping and blowing snot bubbles and sucking his lower lip in and out and start bawling like a li'l bay-by

every time he talks

Spitefully envious of his millions, his ranches, and his undeserved success, what I'd like to do here with this thread is bash that {censored}in little crybaby for the following items, and I hope you'll join me:

- the shrill, bright, trebly tone. Live it's just ridiculous, but recorded, too?

- the pre-teen mustache

- the curly skullet

- the way he just looks impossible. Like a fabricated person, a composite of 5 or 6 lesser nerds

- THAT UBIQUITOUS, PERVASIVE, ALWAYS {censored}ING ON WAH-WAH PEDAL

- how he's managed to get less musical, less melodic, and use less and less technique over time to the point where he's gone from some catchy solos on Puppets and Justice (I think, anyway) to nothing more at all than trem-picked chromaticisms embellished with a tone control (the aforementioned wah pedal).

I realize there are 1000 other metal bands/people more deserving of discussion than this bit of old-and-stale, but Mr. Crammett is still making a lot of money and he was brought up in another thread, and that triggered this along with my deciding to hate him.

Un-deserved???? ever heard of the bay area thrash scene ??? Exodus.-- ever heard of them? did you grow up in the early 80'S ? Did you see EXODUS and Metallica and Testament then ???????

:eek:

• Members
Oh, {censored}in {censored}itty
{censored}

... by all means, don't EVER expose yourselves to SNL, Family Guy, South Park, half of what's on TV, half of all standup comedians throughout history...or half of the threads on this forum, because the holier-than-thou stance you're taking here will result in a singularity that will result in the black holes in your assholes to converge with the black holes in your brains that will oh just {censored} off already.

• Members
Oh, {censored}in {censored}itty
{censored}

Tell you what, all of you. I will "get over" making fun of the guy if you all 1.) slather your asses with a tangy BBQ, 2.) die, 3.) go straight to {censored}in Hades, and 4.) stick your heads back up your asses so no one has to listen to you anymore.

And by all means, don't EVER expose yourselves to SNL, Family Guy, South Park, half of what's on TV, half of all standup comedians throughout history...or half of the threads on this forum, because the holier-than-thou stance you're taking here will result in a singularity that will result in the black holes in your assholes to converge with the black holes in your brains that will oh just {censored} off already.

:lol::love:

• Members

one person sees the humor thank Christ and the Buddha.

...I'll check back around page 30 to see if anyone else besides me has typed anything funny, or if it's still just trolls with trembling butt-lips and butt-hurt fanboise defending their pre-teen-mustachioed heartthrob up in this ass-thread of ass.

/humor for you

Archived