Kirk Hammett, looks and sounds like he's about to start crying

FZRJunkie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

me, I'll take the intelligent (albeit mechanical) mayhem of Frayed Ends of Sanity, and I'm also a sucker for Shortest Straw. Oooh, and Dyer's Eve.

but yeah Fade to Black, too. I assume that's the one you mean?

Nah, I meant the title track, in particularly the little bit after the initial tapping with the pentatonic sliding octaves followed by that little bluesy lick. Good calls on the above solos though. I'd add Eye of the Beholder in there too in the list of good AJFA solos.

• Members

Kirk i dont know since i dont play guitar. He always looked like the mommas boy of the band to me
Lars just plain freaks me out, specialy his habbit of wearing socks over leather pants, and showing his ass...
James looked realy hard i guess until he cut his hair, now he is just some random old biker ripoff, cant sing for {censored} anymore
Newstead was preaty awsome, specialy singing chours in Creeping death and Wiplash in live
Cliff i dont know since i cant find and good quality live vids of him playing... Judging by the recorded Creeping death his backing vocals were preaty devilish. So he must have been quite hardcore :D
Well, their new pet gorilla, ups i mean Rob, is exactly that... A gorilla... With a bass guitar... I dont know about his skills, but he is just wierd to me

Archived