FZRJunkie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog called.

He wants his jokes and shtick back.

perhaps I was a bit overzealous in my haste to be the cool, edgy guy

but almost no one else has even tried; just boilerplate responses. I realize Lord Thursdayz is a bit slow and probably too young to attempt anything other than the jabs he's seen repeated here ad nauseum, and he didn't *get* any of my comments to which he responded in the first place, but the rest of you barely put forth any effort and I've been giving you so much ammunition to take me down. Yet we're at 7 pages, 6 in one day.

also, Kirk defenders who are still missing the point of this whole failure, you wouldn't feel the need to type if I chose to make fun of Trump's hairpiece, or Oprah's vijayjay, or LARS ULRICH and the stupid faces he makes for cryin out loud, instead of the half-drowned, half-dead caterpillar on Kirk Hammet's lip so shut up.

• Members

I felt like the only Metallica fan to like the Load albums; indeed, if it didn't say Metallica on there, but instead, "The Frank {censored}snax Band" (and if Hetfield's yell wasn't so recognizable), people would be championing those two joints from the rooftops. One just doesn't listen to em for the same things. Anyway, point being, I can grudginly admit the lead work on those was creative at times. But I voted Justice. Tough to pick between that and Puppets.

How come no one is voting?

• Members

I tried one the Hammett modules for the Randall MTS amp. It sounded thin, brittle, and crappy. It nailed his tone perfectly.

Since I saw Metallica live recently, it's clear he can more or less still play his older solos. (He doesn't nail them perfectly, but he can do them.) So I wonder why he doesn't write solos as good as what he did for Puppets or Justice.

• Members

I actually tihnk Kirk played great solos on the first three albums, regardless of who wrote the solo's on Kill 'em all.

His solos on RTL and MOP are very good IHO as well.

After that I kinda lost interest in Metallica albums, eventhough I remember liking AJFA when it came out, maybe I should listen to thato ne again, but I could not stand the drum sound on it.

But the first three are milestones in Metal if you ask me, and Kirk's solos a great on those albums. Just my 2c, of course.

• Members

I tried one the Hammett modules for the Randall MTS amp. It sounded thin, brittle, and crappy. It nailed his tone perfectly.

Since I saw Metallica live recently, it's clear he can more or less still play his older solos. (He doesn't nail them perfectly, but he can do them.) So I wonder why he doesn't write solos as good as what he did for Puppets or Justice.

How many solos have you ever written?

Don't you think you'd be running a little dry on material afte the 40th solo?

• Members

speaking of farts...

I saw them in support of the black album. Hammett was nothing but a bright HIIIIISSSS - and he did not come anywhere close to the studio versions of his leads but you could tell he was trying to ... it was just amateur night. Hetfield's rig did nothing but make farting noises. Newkid was inaudible. And Ulrich is the worst drummer I've ever seen on a stage; it was unbelievable. He couldn't keep time, there was no "beat", it was just a mess. He was just mindlessly bashing like some spastic kid full of espresso.

Amateur night all around.

Fart, bash, hiss. Bloody awful. Did not enjoy that rather expensive concert, expensive even for early 90s prices. I was like, "What the {censored} was that?"

{censored} them. I'm back to hating.

• Members
speaking of farts...

I saw them in support of the black album. Hammett was nothing but a bright HIIIIISSSS - and he did not come anywhere close to the studio versions of his leads but you could tell he was trying to ... it was just amateur night. Hetfield's rig did nothing but make farting noises. Newkid was inaudible. And Ulrich is the worst drummer I've ever seen on a stage; it was unbelievable. He couldn't keep time, there was no "beat", it was just a mess. He was just mindlessly bashing like some spastic kid full of espresso.

Amateur night all around.

Fart, bash, hiss. Bloody awful. Did not enjoy that rather expensive concert, expensive even for early 90s prices. I was like, "What the {censored} was
that
?"

{censored} them. I'm back to hating.

:facepalm: I've seen them many many times live and everytime they have sounded amazing. Hetfields guitar tone is INCREDIBLE and even Kirks tone is very good in the mix. Lars isn't the greatest drummer by any means but he gets the job done and holds it together IMO.

To me it sounds like they had some PA/sound issues when you saw them or you are just making {censored} up.

• Members

don't make {censored} up about my beloved Metallica you bastard

To me it sounds like they had some PA/sound issues when you saw them or you are just making {censored} up.

makin {censored} up - really dude?

they were prolly tired, having been touring the world for 2 years straight yadda yadda, and yeah the PA was prolly involved, but no, sorry nipplehead, the playing was terrible and it was indeed (loudly) fart bash hiss. We walked out bewildered.

I would tend to believe you've had better Metallica concerts. I should have then, too; they were at the top of their game, the peak of their success, and they had hundreds of millions of dollars to coordinate the logistics of what they do for a living and ensure they sounded good and played well when I saw them.

Instead they didn't do their jobs. Hammett, especially, sucked that night.

• Members

Don't even bother replying to jlb.

That dude is only active on this forum within threads that have the name Metallica in it. Click on his "Show All Posts." Over 60% are in Metallica threads.

He's the pinnacle of asshole fan boys and will cry in the dark corner of his bathroom everytime someone says something bad about his favorite band in the world.

• Members

If you would, kindly abandon the fanboi nippleheadedness and please say something funny about the guy's pathetic facial hair or generally get on board with the nonsensical quasi-hatred, or, continue missing the point.

Thats the beauty of what I said, I'm not defending anyone. I'm telling you/anyone who puts him/them down are jeleous babies.

Can't touch this baby.....

• Members
tumblr_kocc78XbZ61qzu61bo1_500.jpg

U mad that kirk doesn't need to practice for his job at all, and can play vidya games all day while pulling in the millions?

Damn I wish I could do that.

okay I larfed a little at this

a little.

yep, he don't *need* to practice, but the wanky bitch sure in the {censored} should, don't you think? just cuz Curlycue Preteen Bitchlip can just phone it as an afterthought and get away with it, then go back to his real passion of jacking off the horses on his ranch doesn't mean he should, follow?

do

you

{censored}ing

follow?

Archived