OT:Why do people pierce their tongue and lips?

LA-Ü-RA

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HAHAHA all of these posts are WIN.

I have a friend who's mediocre hot, she smokes so I wouldn't but would otherwise.. but yeah she's got a toungue piercing and she somtiems plays with it when she's excited. kinda cute.

Men with facial piercings... I'm not a fan.

On a slightly related topic, anything that's become fashionable that's synonimous with metalcore and new emo music is faggy IMO. The "streetwear" cloths, the music, the hair, the 'personallity disorders', the piercings, skinny jeans, etc etc. Just don't do it.

Toung piercings on hot girls = Win

{censored} I listed above = Fail

And tongue piercings are AWESOME. :) I'd get one if it wasn't infallably gay.

JK :poke:

• Members

I pierced me penis and it hurt
:evil:

My friend has a penis piercing. When he told me about it, I had to see it. That is just silly. I can't for the life of me figure out why a guy would want a big needle shoved into his dick. :facepalm: I have another friend who has one of her labia pierced. She told me scratched the {censored} out of some dude with it (you know what I mean). Again, I do not understand the purpose.

• Members

Because they like it, or because their peer group likes it, or because they think it's sticking it to people like you :idk:

Don't care what people do with their bodies, hell my best friend has decent sized plugs, it's just that most people who do pierce stuff like that (especially tongues) are usually stupid and buying into a look while thinking they're being counter-culture :lol:

• Members

Because they like it, or because their peer group likes it, or because they think it's sticking it to people like you
:idk:

Don't care what people do with their bodies, hell my best friend has decent sized plugs, it's just that most people who do pierce stuff like that (especially tongues) are usually stupid and buying into a look while thinking they're being counter-culture
:lol:

In the mid 80's, I was going to hardcore shows and I found it funny that folks were trying so hard to conform to the non-conformists.

Not sure what the comment about "sticking it to people like you" is supposed to mean. I just asked why people do it and stated that I don't get it. Sorry if that is offensive. Most people don't get why I still play metal at my ripe old age either but that is what I am into. :idea:

• Members

I have my nose, lip, tongue, ears done 4x to 6gage and I did have my nipples pierced but they got {censored}ed up so I took them out.

I've had that {censored} done for 8 years now. Most of the people who had stuff done at the time I did have now taken it out as it was merely fad to them. I'm sure there will come a day where this stuff has to come out but until then...

The reason I did it? I {censored}ing like it. :lol: There really doesn't have to be much more of a reason. Same reason someone buys a $3000 amp, they {censored}ing like it.

I've had my nob slobbed on by a chick with a pierced tongue and I {censored}ing hated it. But then again, she sucked at blow jobs anyhow. Not that {censored}ing hard, put it in your mouth and rub your {censored}ing lips on it. She just didn't get it I guess.

If someone is clanging it against their teeth when they talk then they didn't talk worth a {censored} to begin with. It they play with it, then they suck. Keep that {censored} in your mouth till your rubbing it against your bitches clit.

• Members

I've got three piercings - nothing extreme, just both earlobes + left ear cartilage - and I just got them because I think they look good. I have no interest in going nuts on piercings but I imagine that's the same reason most people would get any piercing, be it a regular earlobe or some crazy cock piercing or some {censored}...

Actually they've probably closed up by now; it's been about 6 months since I wore them, not since I came to Japan. Damn job :mad:

• Members

I've got three piercings - nothing extreme, just both earlobes + left ear cartilage - and I just got them because I think they look good. I have no interest in going nuts on piercings but I imagine that's the same reason most people would get any piercing, be it a regular earlobe or some crazy cock piercing or some {censored}...

Actually they've probably closed up by now; it's been about 6 months since I wore them, not since I came to Japan. Damn job
:mad:

Yeah, I had 6 piercings in my ear. 4 of them since I was 10 years old. I liked having them, but the day came for me to take them out for work about a year ago, and the holes are closed up. I cant see getting anything more extreme than ear piercings though. Just not for me. :idk:

• Members

I just the other day took out my labret (center of my lip for you grampas :cop:) after having it for 8 years.

And I got it cuz I liked how it looked, still do actually. I just took it out after reading how that {censored} wears through your teeth after a long time and I'm not looking to lose my front teeth any time soon.

Its like anything else really, some people get it simply be they like it, some because they're trying to fit in, some because they want to be offensive to someone or something and so on.

• Members

It usually is a combination of not being hugged enough as a kid and their own trauma with life. They crave attention for a lack of it during childhood.... sad really, makes me laugh :)

That or they male/female love giving head.

• Members

I had my tongue pierced for years.

I was very used to it. I worked with people for months before they even realized I had one. I took it out because I was bored.

I may re-pierce it. :idk: I may not. I just thought it was interesting.

• Members

Because they don't want a job???????

Seriously, we've had 8 applicants in the last month come in wearing torn jeans, wrinked shirts, and lip, nose or eye piercings WTF! It's not high school anymore. Sad some could probably do well based on resumes, but never get in the door like that. Not with our clients. Mail or CSR job maybe.

• Members

Because they don't want a job???????

Seriously, we've had 8 applicants in the last month come in wearing torn jeans, wrinked shirts, and lip, nose or eye piercings WTF! It's not high school anymore. Sad some could probably do well based on resumes, but never get in the door like that. Not with our clients. Mail or CSR job maybe.

Now that's just dumb.

Personallu I've always dressed nicely and taken out my peircings for interviews. I don't wear them to work even after I get the job.

What's strange though is my gf gets job offers like crazy and has a tongue ring, big plugs in here ears, her nose peirced, and has a good amount of tattos (though has them covered when interviewing).

Edit:

But I do think the business world is general changing a bit on these things. I mean it'll be awhile before you see ceos and vips with metal hanging off their faces but the people I see working in offices has changed quite a bit over the past decade or so imo.

• Members

What's strange though is my gf gets job offers like crazy and has a tongue ring, big plugs in here ears, her nose peirced, and has a good amount of tattos (though has them covered when interviewing).

^ eyebrows ^

what kind of jobs is she applying for? :poke:

Archived