is it still cool to have long hair if you are in a metal band?

boatshoes

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I get it, you're a hair dresser. You don't make money from long hairs; shaving heads is fast ez bucks. :poke:

i wish i was unemployed, then i could sit at home and grow my hair really long and look like i was taking a massive {censored}.

• Members

i wish i was unemployed, then i could sit at home and grow my hair really long and look like i was taking a massive {censored}.

funny, from here it looks like you've been taking a huge one ever since you joined the thread :poke:

• Members
How you look should never be dictated by what other people think . Do whatever the {censored} you want .

False.
Life is a popularity contest/beauty pageant/sports event. What other people think of you is the only measuring stick you have on your self worth. If you're not down with that, then get back in your nerd cube and run the machines that serve the beautiful people.

:facepalm:

• Members
If they didn't go bald there's a very good chance they will would still have a longer hairstyle today.

{censored} get hot on stage, especially when its summer.
I guess they could have done like bret and wear a bandanna all the time to hide the hairline..lol

bret-michaels-814.jpg

nothing sadder than a aging rockstar.

Archived