is it still cool to have long hair if you are in a metal band?

boatshoes

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
We get quite a bit of females at our shows, but yeah..in general from all the dvd's i have seen..not many girls.

gotta be the hair.
:lol:

Um those were dudes with long hair not girls, well there was a 300lb chick at that one show with short hair :poke: oh wait that was your drummer:lol:

• Members

well there was a 300lb chick at that one show with short hair :poke: oh wait that was your drummer:lol:

what makes that so funny is it's true and about Jason, we need Jim to join in now.:lol:

I know Jason is a cock sucker , but he only has nice things to say about you guys.but I understand why most of the scene hates him, he isn't a people person.:lol:

• Members
what makes that so funny is it's true and about Jason, we need Jim to join in now.

I know Jason is a cock sucker , but he only has nice things to say about you guys.but I understand why most of the scene hates him, he isn't a people person.

I dont have a problem with Jason just couldnt resist a jab:poke:

Oh and did you see any makeup on us when we played those shows with ya:cop: neither band has done the Corpse paint in the last 10years except for a Halloween show in 2004

Archived