PETITION: Ban California from the United States

Ron Burgandy

• Members
Chris, how come everytime you talk about weed, you sound like the 'smoked to retardation' college freshmen sitting in the back of a philosophy class muttering unprovable facts about marijuana use?

I can see you now, flip flops, northface jacket, tight jeans and a beanie.

:lol:

I want his Tri-amp :cry: and his VTM :cry:

Anyway, Chip is a decent dude. He puts up with whatever is thrown at him, and comes back with the same goofy grin. That's pretty awesome. :thu:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Texas has a great economy, great people and a pretty great music scene. Why do you want to ban Texas?

As a Texan myself I would rather Texas just ban the rest of the US
and not have our money be stolen for the poor states

I was actually being facetious, making fun of how some go "those damn liberals in Cali" by responding with how some liberals say how the south and Texas is ruining everything.

Though I am NOT a fan of the way Texas deals with religion and state (not to mention their problems with obesity as well).

And that last part? Really :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members
I was actually being facetious, making fun of how some go "those damn liberals in Cali" by responding with how some liberals say how the south and Texas is ruining everything.

Though I am NOT a fan of the way Texas deals with religion and state (not to mention their problems with obesity as well).

And that last part? Really
:facepalm:

Texas is actually one of the few Red States that contribute more dollars to the federal government than it receives back. I think they get back around $0.88 per dollar paid in. California gets about $0.91. Of course, Minnesota is one of the states that really gets screwed - we get back less than $0.50 per dollar paid in.

Even so, I'd rather live here than either California or Texas.

• Members

The most materialistic/narscissistic/fake people I've ever met or seen were in California. I hated living in LA.

Said the asshole who was pissed because someone was living in a box.

Next to his 'Beemer.

Face it chico-you couldn't cut it here:cop:

• Members

Next to his
'Beemer.

I'd be pissed if some worthless piece of {censored} takes up residence next to my parking spot as well. We have a parking garage here at my office, and I can't even imagine if we had homeless people living in it.

Are you seriously ok with homeless people living next to the nice car that you worked hard to get? :freak: Or are you just trying to start {censored} because you know you wouldn't put up with it either?

oh, and it's spelled: Bimmer :cop:

• Members
I'd be pissed if some worthless piece of {censored} takes up residence next to my parking spot as well. We have a parking garage here at my office, and I can't even imagine if we had homeless people
living
in it.

Are you seriously ok with homeless people living next to the nice car that you worked hard to get?
:freak:
Or are you just trying to start {censored} because you know you wouldn't put up with it either?

oh, and it's spelled:
Bimmer
:cop:

You have GOT to be kidding. A guy who statistically is likely a veteran with PTSD or someone with another untreated mental illness and therefore has no home being in the same vicinity as your parked car pisses you off? Talk about {censored}ed up priorities.

• Members
You have GOT to be kidding. A guy who statistically is likely a veteran with PTSD or someone with another untreated mental illness and therefore has no home being in the same vicinity as your parked car pisses you off? Talk about {censored}ed up priorities.

I bet you would loan them your new vette to sleep in if you had one.
You're top ace.

• Members

Same vicinity or literally right next to it?

Either way, the city of Los Angeles needs to step up their street cleaning duties, and rid everyday productive citizens of all these damn homeless people. I don't want them sleeping next to my Jetta, let alone a nice car. Of course, I don't live in LA, so I don't have that problem. :thu:

• Members
Here is a reason why I will never live in Texas or raise my children in Texas:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/13/education/13texas.html

I went to school here in Texas, and didn't believe a word of that when they were teaching it. If you plan to raise stupid kids, sure, avoid sending them to public schools, period. The rest of us made it through, and can still think for ourselves :thu:

• Members

Statistically, 90%.
This is where actually supporting the troops,
universal healthcare, and morals and values come in.

• Members

Next to his
'Beemer.

I'm an Asshole yet you're the Californian. :facepalm:

I was smart enought to leave. Now I give the homeless dude a quarter to clean the windsheild of my Lexus. At least Texas homeless people do some modicom of work for their nickles and pennies.:thu:

• Members

Stop. You're breaking my heart. :cry:

• Members

Never been to CA. Been to Texas a few times and it's not that bad. At least the interstates are in good condition and no open container laws.

Really, the only place in CA I'd want to visit would be upstate, like wine country.

• Members

Yeah....ban California. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! I actually love this because then no more of the midwestern or east coast kooks will transplant here. Don't see many Californians moving in droves to Illinois, Jersey, or Ohio now do ya?

But! The big B U T here is this though, where will you midwesterners get your 7 years late fashion ideas from?

California dictates. New York City dictates. D.C. makes laws that we want passed/thread. :lol:

• Members
Yeah....ban California. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! I actually love this because then no more of the midwestern or east coast kooks will transplant here. Don't see many Californians moving in droves to Illinois, Jersey, or Ohio now do ya?

But! The big B U T here is this though, where will you midwesterners get your 7 years late fashion ideas from?

California dictates. New York City dictates. D.C. makes laws that we want passed/thread.

What's funny is atleast half the people I know moved here from Cali.:facepalm:

• Members

dude...there are billions of Californians...trust me, just as many {censored}ing tranny plants are showing up in CA as ever. Maybe not the mass exodus like back in the last few decades, but its all too common. And I was partly trolling, yes! To troll is to have something to do on this bastion of axe fx boredom..(oh, and those "Californians" who are moving to Tex ass or wherever...go ahead ask them if they were natives ..prolly not broseppi)

• Members

I just moved to CA and I like it.

I get taxed harder than I did in Canada though. {censored}! And no free healthcare like back home.

Weather sure is nice. Latinas sure are cute. And I had 3 band offers at the first open stage I went to. :thu:

I'm making a business trip to TX next week. Midland. I'll tell you how it compares to Pasadena when I get back on the weekend.

• Members
I just moved to CA and I like it.

I get taxed harder than I did in Canada though. {censored}! And no free healthcare like back home.

Weather sure is nice. Latinas sure are cute. And I had 3 band offers at the first open stage I went to.
:thu:

I'm making a business trip to TX next week. Midland. I'll tell you how it compares to Pasadena when I get back on the weekend.

Midland is a small town. It won't compare to suburban LA.

Archived