PETITION: Ban California from the United States

Ron Burgandy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:lol:

I'm an Asshole yet you're the Californian.
:facepalm:

I was smart enought to leave. Now I give the homeless dude a quarter to clean the windsheild of my Lexus. At least Texas homeless people do some modicom of work for their nickles and pennies.
:thu:

*COUGH* excuse me, I was choking on the irony.

Anyways, there is a lot of {censored}ed up {censored} going on in CA, but I cannot imagine living anywhere else. I have lived in two other states, and always end up here. Pelosi mentioned, no matter what you want to do, its only 3 hours away in CA. I have the ocean less than 2 hours away, some of most beautiful skiing in the world less than 2 hours away, tremendous city life either 20 mins or going big less than 2 hours away.

• Members

San Antonio is a gat damn {censored}hole

Tell me something I don't know. I'd rather move back to Dallas, but the job is here. It's getting better. It has it's good parts and it has it's suburban Mexico parts. It's still better than LA. Funny thing is, is that there are alot of SoCal transplants here.

• Members
hey if you're from TX and want to bash CA, can you at least be from Austin?

because that's pretty much the only city worth a {censored} there.

San Antonio is a gat damn {censored}hole

Rumour spreadin' around in that Texas town
'bout that shack outside La Grange
and you know what I'm talkin' about.
Just let me know if you wanna go
to that home out on the range.
They gotta lotta nice girls ah.

• Members

Dear Texans,

We understand you've got a temper, and it's hard being second best, so we don't take it personally, and we still love you like a dumb little brother. We know you've been looking for some sense of self-worth since Alaska came alone, but don't let it get you down too much. You are a cool state in some ways. You make really great Chilie, and your Costcos are really big (I mean that's something at least). Oh, and Austin is really awesome; do more stuff like that please.

Sincerely,

The pretty, faggy commies out west (if you're looking at mexico, go right).

• Members

^lol. That's great. Enjoy your miserable, economic failure of a state. Get your tax return yet? Oh and make sure you wear your mask today, air's looking a little black. Maybe you could go for a swim at the beach, but the water's too damn cold. No matter, you could always just go to work to pay your neighbor's mortgage and support your welfare/handout state. But wait, some illegal has sanctuary in your city and has the job you want. Sounds like a lovely place to live. :thu:

• Members

2 words: legal marijuana. its happening. its going to change the country. we're gonna export mary jane by the most unmeasurable amount and we will rule the world again because we will have all the money once the whole country taxes weed.

Archived