PETITION: Ban California from the United States

Ron Burgandy

• Members

Oh, and I have family in Texas (actually a good portion of my family originates there) and I'd like to say it's a nice place to visit, but honestly nearly all the people were downright rude to me just because they could tell that I'm from CA. That's {censored}ed. Oh I also don't like how corporate Texas has become. It seems to have been taken over by Wal-Mart and Best Buy. If you want to live there, more power to you. I just wish I could visit my family without the residents of the state being total assholes to me every time I do.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never understand why there are homeless people in cold weather climate cities. You'd think they'd all be in So. Cal, AZ, TX and Florida.

When I lived in LA and worked down town, I had to park my BMW next to a dude who lived in a box overlooking 110. Here in TX we don't put up with that {censored}.

• Members
I never understand why there are homeless people in cold weather climate cities. You'd think they'd all be in So. Cal, AZ, TX and Florida.

When I lived in LA and worked down town, I had to park my BMW next to a dude who lived in a box overlooking 110. Here in TX we don't put up with that {censored}.

Here in California we don't think that we are better just because we are more fortunate. :idea:

• Members
Here in California we don't think that we are better just because we are more fortunate.
:idea:

I'm sorry if I feel I'm better because I contribute more to society than someone who spends his days living in a box and drinking mad dog and 40s.:rolleyes:

• Members

The most materialistic/narscissistic/fake people I've ever met or seen were in California. I hated living in LA.

:lol: Don't tell me youre judging all of CA by LA?

What about the other highly populated areas? San Diego? San Jose? Santa Barbara? San Luis Obispo? Sacramento? San Francisco? Oakland? Riverside? And let's not forget the all important Mendocino and Humboldt counties :cop:.

Also, we have the best ganj :o

edit: I hated living in LA too man :poke: but I love it in a lot of other places in California.

• Members
Did you really just bring up san francisco and oakland ?...hahahaha

You do know those two places are jokes to the rest of the country ?

Houston has a higher crime rate than either of those cities. Oakland actually has a very nice downtown if youve ever been there. San Francisco is tons of fun :idk:.

• Members
:lol:
Don't tell me youre judging all of CA by LA?

What about the other highly populated areas? San Diego? San Jose? Santa Barbara? San Luis Obispo? Sacramento? San Francisco? Oakland? Riverside? And let's not forget the all important Mendocino and Humboldt counties
:cop:

Also, we have the best ganj
:o

edit: I hated living in LA too man :poke: but I love it in a lot of other places in California.

I've been all over CA in every major city/region - and no, not everyone is as I've generalized above, but......

I'm a grown-up, so I'm not really into who has the "best ganj" :idea:

• Members

Oh, and I have family in Texas (actually a good portion of my family originates there) and I'd like to say it's a nice place to visit, but honestly nearly all the people were downright rude to me just because they could tell that I'm from CA. That's {censored}ed. Oh I also don't like how corporate Texas has become. It seems to have been taken over by Wal-Mart and Best Buy. If you want to live there, more power to you. I just wish I could visit my family without the residents of the state being total assholes to me every time I do.

Sounds like an inferiority complex to me. Have you considered therapy?

• Members
Houston has a higher crime rate than either of those cities. Oakland actually has a very nice downtown if youve ever been there. San Francisco is tons of fun
:idk:

WTF are you talking about ?

Houston pop. 2,238,895 voilent crimes 1,106.8

Oakland pop. 401,587 voilent crimes 1,968.4

way more {censored}ing crime and with fewer people to boot. :lol:

• Members

way more {censored}ing crime and with fewer people to boot.

Man, that would be like my trying to defend El Paso or some {censored}. I love Texas, but El Paso sucks balls. So does Grapevine for that matter :mad:

• Members

way more {censored}ing crime and with fewer people to boot.

I was just looking at that. My eyes are failing me. I was looking at a different cities crime rate :facepalm::lol:.

• Members
I've been all over CA in every major city/region - and no, not everyone is as I've generalized above, but......

I'm a grown-up, so I'm not really into who has the "best ganj"

We sell that ganj to millions of adults all over the US, in fact so much so that it's become the #1 cash crop nationwide. :poke:

• Members

Homeless people don't stay homeless long in Texas because they can actually get jobs. :idea:

WTF, is this idea that Texans are fat? I have never heard that before. We have some the most beautiful, non plastic, women here and out door activities are a past time.

I don't understand the logic behind California failing as a state yet they make more money than other states. I am thinking it has something to do with liberals though. :idea:

LOL, at a hippie from Cali calling Texas corporate. The reason people might have been rude to you is because you came into our state with an attitude and we don't take that yuppy {censored} here.

• Members

I am from california, I do not defend our policies, dip{censored}s, spending, or anything like that.

I only defend the fact that anything you could ever want is 3 hours away, from any part of the state.

That being said, I have a job in Dallas lined up after graduation. As a director/manager, right out of college, {censored} yeah.

Take away natural musings in California and it's a {censored}in third world country. Srs.

• Members
Please...cut us off...now!

We'll take our 2 trillion $$ gross state product and become the 7th biggest nation. Do we keep our

1,239,548 active-duty military personnel

7,932 Army personnel

96,047 Navy (including 20,000+ Marines)

19,969 Air Force

Oh and who is going to protect you from the West?

As a sovereign nation we can close our borders and send the immigrants to the rest of you through Texas.

Who is going to feed you? Most of your vegetables are from us...a lot of your beef is from us.

We could charge you up the wazoo to come and visit our beaches and visit Disneyland.

The dems have just about overstayed their welcome here and could well become a Rep state very soon...

So yes, by all means - kick us out

Well, if you cease being a Dem state, then there would be no REASON to boot ya. ;)

• Members
Homeless people don't stay homeless long in Texas because they can actually get jobs.

WTF, is this idea that Texans are fat? I have never heard that before. We have some the most beautiful, non plastic, women here and out door activities are a past time.

I don't understand the logic behind California failing as a state yet they make more money than other states. I am thinking it has something to do with liberals though.

LOL, at a hippie from Cali calling Texas corporate. The reason people might have been rude to you is because you came into our state with an attitude and we don't take that yuppy {censored} here.

Texas isn't a "fat" state- but Houston is a very fat city. And it ain't the upper middle white crust, like yours truly... :poke::poke:

• Members

Chris, how come everytime you talk about weed, you sound like the 'smoked to retardation' college freshmen sitting in the back of a philosophy class muttering unprovable facts about marijuana use?

I can see you now, flip flops, northface jacket, tight jeans and a beanie.

Archived