• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
No, the arrangements on RTL are coherent. Metallica
trying
to sound cerebral is just plain
:facepalm:
. You end up with random nonsensical changes, pointless repetition, unnecessary odd time sigs, ridiculous tempo changes, etc. AJFA is
the
album to listen to if you want nonsensical changes and a {censored}load of redundancy.

And I'd rather the raw and aggressive sound on RTL than the sterile, mid-scooped, bass-less rubbish that is AJFA.

lmao, Im always amused at people like this, And that
Neoangelo guy.. Who go completely out of their way
to jump in metallica threads, And try to go :blah::blah:
and end up proving nothing except, Just how ignorant
their gene pool can get. And you call yourself musicians.

• Members
lmao, Im always amused at people like this, And that

Neoangelo guy.. Who go completely out of their way

to jump in metallica threads, And try to go
:blah:
:blah:

and end up proving nothing except, Just how ignorant

their gene pool can get. And you call yourself musicians.

Well {censored} me, lookie here at Iron Lotus getting pissy in what has OBVIOUSLY been a troll thread right from the {censored}ing beginning. :facepalm:

Take your accusations of ignorance and shove them good and hard back up your arse. :)

• Members

AJFA is their best. I love the other albums but the epic heaviness of AJFA is still what every extreme metal band tries to achieve.

I cant stand the whiny bitches crying "theres no bass waaaa waaa"> Eat a dick, {censored}in nitpickers.

If the production is so bad then why is it that everyone was blasting that album in their cars non stop. {censored} even non metalheads still recognize One and the thunderous sound that album has.

• Members

I also think that their final album will probably be one of, if not the best, albums ever lol.

I like all of their albums...the load/reload era is a different metallica, but those album are still badass when not put on the same scale as their older stuff...they are a different genre, and they slay in that genre. St Anger has its place, even though its definitely their worst album, and DM is a step in the right direction, but its still not where they need to be. The first 3 are by far their greatest work. AJFA is a great album, but it is definitely at the bottom of their first 4. Black is a great album, but again, not really the metallica that we all knew and loved.

Archived