AJFA = Best Metallica album

mike moriarty

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No. Everything flows together well. Youre thinking of Death Magnetic.

Errr... no. No things really don't flow on that album. The other thing I was going to say in my last post was that if you like AJFA, you must like the latest stuff too. DM is the same as AJFA. Some great riffs and ideas slapped together in a truly retarded fashion, and then topped off with a {censored}ing awful production. :facepalm:

• Members

Errr... no. No things really don't flow on that album. The other thing I was going to say in my last post was that if you like AJFA, you must like the latest stuff too. DM is the same as AJFA. Some great riffs and ideas slapped together in a truly retarded fashion, and then topped off with a {censored}ing awful production.
:facepalm:

Yeah right. The song structures on DM are disjointed and random. The tone sucks, the vocals suck, the leads suck and the production is nowhere near as heavy as AJFA.

• Members

Yeah right. The song structures on DM are disjointed and random. The tone sucks, the vocals suck, the leads suck and the production is nowhere near as heavy as AJFA.

:lol:

That's like saying, "No way, I'd definitely rather eat horse {censored} over cow {censored}. Cow {censored} tastes horrible, smells horrible, and the texture is disgusting."

• Members

:lol:

That's like saying, "No way, I'd definitely rather eat horse {censored} over cow {censored}. Cow {censored} tastes horrible, smells horrible, and the texture is disgusting."

horse {censored} definitely goes down easy, and it has an oaty aftertaste.

Archived