Convincing a girl to get an abortion

mike moriarty

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are a {censored}ing idiot. If she wants to have it, man up and do the right thing and take care of the thing. You chose to cum in her, you chose no rubber, you chose to be stupid, now you choose to be a father. You can't even find a USB cable, be a {censored}ing man.

• Members

You are a {censored}ing idiot. If she wants to have it, man up and do the right thing and take care of the thing. You chose to cum in her, you chose no rubber, you chose to be stupid, now you choose to be a father. You can't even find a USB cable, be a {censored}ing man.

Check the post above you...

• Members

{censored} that {censored}.

I lost my USB cable.

• Members

This is what happens when a KID has man parts and thinks he's so smart !

Women know the drill, Young MEN don't have a {censored}ing clue but learn real fast paying $600/mo plus Med bills for the next 18 years !

Sorry, but I do NOT fault the girls in this entirely. Abortion is not as easy as a decision for a woman as many men think. Once they are told they have a child, their world changes completely.

You can't say DUMB BITCH either, because you were a tool and a fool to bang them in the first place without protection (which isn't 100% anyway).

:facepalm:

• Members
This is what happens when a KID has man parts and thinks he's so smart !

Women know the drill, Young MEN don't have a {censored}ing clue but learn real fast paying $600/mo plus Med bills for the next 18 years !

Sorry, but I do NOT fault the girls in this entirely. Abortion is not as easy as a decision for a woman as many men think. Once they are told they have a child, their world changes completely.

You can't say DUMB BITCH either, because you were a tool and a fool to bang them in the first place without protection (which isn't 100% anyway).

:facepalm:

Hey..Dr. Huxtable..take the sweater off and save the speech for the next episode. He's trolling.

• Members

Hey..Dr. Huxtable..take the sweater off and save the speech for the next episode. He's trolling.

Maybe the information will help another use his head a little more!

My Son has a good school mate in college that the same {censored} happened. He dumped the girl and things went worse from there. The parents really got CSEA involved and they (CSEA) suspended the boys drivers license until he started making payments.

Those agencies take that {censored} seriously! They should imo !

• Members

Maybe the information will help another use his head a little more!

My Son has a good school mate in college that the same {censored} happened. He dumped the girl and things went worse from there. The parents really got CSEA involved and they (CSEA) suspended the boys drivers license until he started making payments.

Those agencies take that {censored} seriously! They should imo !

Don't get me wrong..I TOTALLY agree with you...I'm just sayin' he trolling so...yeah

Archived