Convincing a girl to get an abortion

mike moriarty

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

if her parents are in the picture and willing to help her through it (assuming she has actually told her parents....which leads to my next suggestion), its harder to convince her to abort it.

Now...if you want to call her bluff, tell her you are going to talk to her parents about it...she may freak.

Excellent idea.

• Members

I can't believe you idiots are responding seriously to this thread. Not only is mike moriarty a troll, he's a {censored}ty one at that. Anyone who believes anything he writes should be banned from the internets for their own protection before they send all their money to a Nigerian prince :facepalm:

• Members
I can't believe you idiots are responding seriously to this thread. Not only is mike moriarty a troll, he's a {censored}ty one at that. Anyone who believes anything he writes should be banned from the internets for their own protection before they send all their money to a Nigerian prince
:facepalm:

Dead {censored}ing serious brah.

• Members
I can't believe you idiots are responding seriously to this thread. Not only is mike moriarty a troll, he's a {censored}ty one at that. Anyone who believes anything he writes should be banned from the internets for their own protection before they send all their money to a Nigerian prince

its entertainment for me, I'm very bored.

• Members
No seriously I {censored}ed up and knocked up this young 21 year old. Shes being an immature little bitch and wants to have it just to spite me.

so she is really a baby killer but is going against killing your child to spite you? That seems odd. I would think killing your child would be a stronger means of showing her distaste for you.

• Members

I'm not even going to read the rest of this thread, cause this is better than what I was going to post. Come on guys, seriously. :facepalm:

• Members

so she is really a baby killer but is going against killing your child to spite you? That seems odd. I would think killing your child would be a stronger means of showing her distaste for you.

Nah women just do the opposite of what you want. So if you wanted to keep it, they'd kill it. If you wanted to kill it, they'd keep it.

Archived