Convincing a girl to get an abortion

mike moriarty

• Members

Show her a bunch of videos of young mothers and all that other crap which will SCARE the {censored} out of her.

Tell a girl friend of yours or your mom or her mom or some woman to talk to her about how much goddamn work having a kid really is...

Put her in a room with a few women...dont tell them she is actually pregnant tho...for obvious reasons...they will convince her not to want to "get" pregnant.

Scare tactics are your only way out...i'm sure if you show her how much she will be {censored}ing HER OWN life up (not just yours)...she will reconsider.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, you {censored}ed up.... The chick wants the kid out of spite, which is an obvious display of excellent parenting as well.

I say scare her. She shouldnt have this kid if shes like that. Tell her how hard its going to be to track you down, and that you are ready to bring in lawyers that will delay the process for as long as you can on childcare support and even proving that you are the father. Then you can say that once the kid is aabout 3-4 years old and you are proven as a father, you will pay lawyers to make sure you extend the amount of time before you give her a penny, and end up with no arrears and a very small monthly payment, like cable tv or phonebill worth, because at that point you'll be completely broke from paying all these lawyers and be on social assistance.

All the while, she will have to give up her youth and take care of the child as a single mother, and maybe settle for a man she doesnt really want to help support her. That man will probably end up beating her because he wont be happy with her spiteful bitchy attitude, and with time he will cheat and leave her again with nothing. Then she'll have to deal with court dates and non-payments, a {censored}ty job and a hard time finding daycare for her crazy shifts.

Add to this the fact that you have several disorders and cradle deaths in your family, and that the baby has a very little chance of survival.

I dont know man, now is the time to be creative.

Oh, also above post has a good point. If you spread rumours that she is a pregnant whore due to a gangbang threesome of some kind, it might motivate her to seek abortion.

• Members

You have 2 options:

Be nice and tell her that you aren't ready yet, and promise her that maybe one day you will want kids, pay for it then GTFO, or

Be mean and tell her that you will never talk to her again or see the kid, and the kid will be all {censored}ed up, and she will be so freaked out that she'll get it done. She might even pay for it. Oh and then GTFO.

• Members
No seriously I {censored}ed up and knocked up this young 21 year old. Shes being an immature little bitch and wants to have it just to spite me.

was it on the same day you got a DUI while sober? ;)

To answer your question, you can't. You can try and ask her nicely and explain your reasons as clearly and logically as possible but ultimately, if she doesn't want to get an abortion, welcome to fatherhood and be nice to her so she doesn't {censored} you over too much with child support payments.

• Members

Back in high school I worked at Pizza Hut for a few years. Anyway, I was visiting some old pals at work one night and after closing we were shooting {censored} in the parking lot, which happened to be shared with an Auto Zone. One of the off-shift delivery drivers, real brutal {censored}er and an awesome dude to boot, pulls up when he sees me. Turns out he need to pick something up from Auto Zone, as it were. He seemed really stressed and so asked wtf was going on. Said he needed to buy Castrol Oil for his sister to induce labor.

I'm pretty sure he meant castor oil, which is supposed to be an abortifacient. Maybe you can con her into drinking some of that :confused:

Of course, Castrol would probably work too. Probably really, really well.

As for a serious, viable solution... eh, no idea. Psychological pressure seems to be the popular choice.

• Members

Another one, how about telling her you have aids? You have about 2-3 year lifespan left and you just found out, and that she should get checked out? Play it up and act all aids-y. Dont even bring up the kid, act like that doesnt even matter anymore. The trauma might be enough to induce an abortion.. When she finds out she doesnt, then you tell her she was very lucky etc...

I dunno man... dont listen to me. :lol:

• Members

Im working on the psychological thing now. Telling her how it will {censored} up her schooling, how nobody will want to date a pregnant chick, shes going to get fat etc. Its working a little bit. She said maybe. Im trying to be nice and kiss her ass as much as possible but I am ready to flip my {censored}ing lid.

• Members
Another one, how about telling her you have aids? You have about 2-3 year lifespan left and you just found out, and that she should get checked out? Play it up and act all aids-y. Dont even bring up the kid, act like that doesnt even matter anymore. The trauma might be enough to induce an abortion.. When she finds out she doesnt, then you tell her she was very lucky etc...

I dunno man... dont listen to me.
:lol:

This had crossed my mind.

• Members

Im working on the psychological thing now. Telling her how it will {censored} up her schooling, how nobody will want to date a pregnant chick, shes going to get fat etc. Its working a little bit. She said maybe. Im trying to be nice and kiss her ass as much as possible but I am ready to flip my {censored}ing lid.

How far along? Maybe shes playing you...

• Members

Stop focusing on bashing her with crap like that and emphasize how {censored}ing HARD it is going to be a single-parent (indicate that you have NO plan of being a part of her life or the child's).

I'm sure she knows she will receive child-support, but if she brings it up...just say "GL collecting it, I just lost my job, etc"

I seriously came in her 30 times though

You must be mentally retarded dude...

• Members
Stop focusing on bashing her with crap like that and emphasize how {censored}ing HARD it is going to be a single-parent (indicate that you have NO plan of being a part of her life or the child's).

I'm sure she knows she will receive child-support, but if she brings it up...just say "GL collecting it, I just lost my job, etc"

She keeps saying her parents will take care of it. They actually would like to I guess :facepalm:

• Members

{censored}ty situation dude. Hope it works out for you.

You can try this... attack her charachter. She must be low, I mean she slept with you, right..? Tell her to go ahead and have the kid and you will see to it that you will take full custody of the child and she will NEVER see you or the baby again after the day it's born...

If you knocked up a Sunday school teacher, you're {censored}ed. Disregard above tactic.

• Members
She keeps saying her parents will take care of it. They actually would like to I guess
:facepalm:

if her parents are in the picture and willing to help her through it (assuming she has actually told her parents....which leads to my next suggestion), its harder to convince her to abort it.

Now...if you want to call her bluff, tell her you are going to talk to her parents about it...she may freak.

Archived