You know you're having a bad month when...

nitrous2400

• Members

Thanks for the offer man, but I think you should trade it for something that will work with Win7. I know what its like to go for months without playing or even really feeling the need to play. I'm actually going through the same thing right now. I hate the fact that I have no motivation and trying to force it is just about the worst thing you can do, to me personally anyway.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thanks for the offer man, but I think you should trade it for something that will work with Win7. I know what its like to go for months without playing or even really feeling the need to play. I'm actually going through the same thing right now. I hate the fact that I have no motivation and trying to force it is just about the worst thing you can do, to me personally anyway.

np dude, and yeah idk what I should do that things still sitting on my cab :idk:...but yeah its not fun to force it, it doesn't feel right and its just lifeless and boring and kinda painful you know? I had practice with band tonight and Idk if I've just outgrew it or what. Its kinda upsetting even though I know you'll just say that the band just sucks :lol: I sorta feel like selling everything and if I honestly feel I could keep playing buy a tele and a lonestar or a prs amp or something just the minimum since I def don't require a stereo rig :facepalm:

• Members
np dude, and yeah idk what I should do that things still sitting on my cab
:idk:
...but yeah its not fun to force it, it doesn't feel right and its just lifeless and boring and kinda painful you know? I had practice with band tonight and Idk if I've just outgrew it or what. Its kinda upsetting even though I know you'll just say that the band just sucks
:lol:
I sorta feel like selling everything and if I honestly feel I could keep playing buy a tele and a lonestar or a prs amp or something just the minimum since I def don't require a stereo rig
:facepalm:

My personal opinions about deathcore aside, it always sucks when you put work into a band and it just falls apart. I think it's pretty natural to feel especially in the situation that you're in. How could you expect to be into it after that hiatus and losing Rich and the other BS that went with it. Maybe you do need to downsize a little bit. It's nice to plug and play rather than worrying about having to tweak all that gear. {censored} I hate moving my halfstack, I couldn't imagine having to set up and tweak your crazy rig. Are you still jamming with that drummer, I feel like a dick, but I forget his name.

• Members
My personal opinions about deathcore aside, it always sucks when you put work into a band and it just falls apart. I think it's pretty natural to feel especially in the situation that you're in. How could you expect to be into it after that hiatus and losing Rich and the other BS that went with it. Maybe you do need to downsize a little bit. It's nice to plug and play rather than worrying about having to tweak all that gear. {censored} I hate moving my halfstack, I couldn't imagine having to set up and tweak your crazy rig. Are you still jamming with that drummer, I feel like a dick, but I forget his name.

Yeah, I'm a tweaker always have been you know that, I got to the studio 15 mins early to lug my {censored} in and set up my stereo setup tonight, even with 2 loops and the decimator prorackg in there. But yeah rich is out so is our drummer, we got two of the original members back from like 2005 back in the band so now 3 of the original members are playing again :facepalm: but yeah I have no problem setting up the {censored} I just can't lift it by myself:lol: and honestly if we went touring all we'd need is to load up my gear and the guitars would be set that would be the most ridiculous, clean, professional guitar setup around for a touring band. but yeah I hung with paul at warped we met ben weinman from Dillinger and then I saw him at thrash and burn when I got screwed outta a ticket and waited at the donkey for like an hour and a half and tried to get a hold of bulb but he was already playing :lol: but yeah hes working two jobs now :lol: he still plays but not as often he was asking bout you last time i talked to him tho

• Members

When things start to turn around you'll be amazed at how much better you feel in just two months. After a year you won't even care about all this chit any more. As far as that chic....................IGNORE HER......all together and just move on man. She's talking to someone else? Being cold and distant. You know whats up and what to do. Ignore her and she'll think twice before she treats someone like this again.

• Members

Like he said. Hang in there, it cant rain all the time. Just try to stay active and positive :)

This year for me has been great, sept 5 is my one year anniversary of being divorced. Tried to kill myself twice in January, got hit by a train in march, lost all my life savings, had to sell all my equipment and my gf is in jail.

So if I can make it through this life. So can you, even if it means drugs or counseling to help. Good luck.

• Members
Like he said. Hang in there, it cant rain all the time. Just try to stay active and positive
:)

This year for me has been great, sept 5 is my one year anniversary of being divorced. Tried to kill myself twice in January, got hit by a train in march, lost all my life savings, had to sell all my equipment and my gf is in jail.

So if I can make it through this life. So can you, even if it means drugs or counseling to help. Good luck.

wow dude...wow. crazy year for you man.

I agree, if you have to get on meds to help stabilize, nothing wrong with that.

• Members
when this doesn't even put a smile on your face

aug24961.jpg

Anyways I think I'm gonna be selling a lot of {censored} soon if I can't get my life back on track ... even finding pepsi throwback in a 16oz bottle and finally having a band practice after a 6-8month hiatus didn't help me

The stereo recto setup didn't even make me crack a smile I think I'm dying from the inside out:cry:

I don't even know what to do anymore, guitar doesn't even make me happy...

hcaf cheer me up I think I'm {censored}in broken
:(

I don't understand. Pepsi Throwback is pretty good stuff.

• Members

It took my drs. Three months to get me the right prescription for me, but the meds are worth it, the only down side is I will be on them for the rest of my life though, but it could be worse. I've learned you have to count your blessings and stay strong for loved ones.

• Members

It took my drs. Three months to get me the right prescription for me, but the meds are worth it, the only down side is I will be on them for the rest of my life though, but it could be worse. I've learned you have to count your blessings and stay strong for loved ones.

med's are a hard pill to swallow, no pun intended, however, if it increases your quality of life and helps you manage whatever problems you're having, there is nothing wrong with going that route. I will say this though, it's also a good idea to get some counseling to help you understand where some of the problems originate from.

unfortunately, I can't be bothered with counseling (read: insurance doesn't cover it), so I read books and do a ton of research on my issues and have tried working through them on my own. The meds have helped me manage.

Before marriage, I never had any issues related to stress or health. Three months into marriage my wife started having seizures, of which I have had the pleasure of being there for everyone! We had no idea why and after tons of test, they determined that it must have been from a head injury a couple of years before I met her. It took about a year to get her stabilized and on the right meds, but now everything seems to be fine. Of course she does have the occasional seizure and with our first child before the child was born, she started having multiple seizures within minutes of each other.

• Members

to the OP:

there are obviously some folks here on these very forums that care about you and are genuinely concerned for your well being. Don't let it spiral out of control before you ask for help. I'm sure most anyone of us would do whatever we could to help you.

• Members
med's are a hard pill to swallow, no pun intended, however, if it increases your quality of life and helps you manage whatever problems you're having, there is nothing wrong with going that route. I will say this though, it's also a good idea to get some counseling to help you understand where some of the problems originate from.

unfortunately, I can't be bothered with counseling (read: insurance doesn't cover it), so I read books and do a ton of research on my issues and have tried working through them on my own. The meds have helped me manage.

If you take the initiative to do it by yourself, that's pretty admirable. Some people don't have the wherewithal to manage meds and counseling to make themselves better like that.
:thu:

• Members

Happiness... for it to happen, things have to be met.

Physical:
1. Diet. Thats often overlooked and affects you way more than you'd think.
2. Exercise. Goes hand in hand with diet, and gives you confidence.
3. Sober. Drinking, smoking etc.. all take a toll on your body, which is attached to your mind. {censored} with your liver, and your liver will {censored} with your mind.

Psychological:
1. Job where you feel like you are contributing, if not, VOLUNTEER TO HELP PEOPLE.
2. Meditation, meditation, meditation.
3. Nest. Make your home a home. Comfortable and nice retreat. Even just changing furniture around once in a while.
4. Limit computer/texting/internet/TV. Increase reading, outings, walks, nature, fresh air. Camping, starlight, moon... waves, wind... leaves, birds, dogs. Sunlight is a big one.
5. Grooming: Shave neatly, haircut, hygiene upkeep with purpose.
6. Choose clothes that make you feel better. Women do it, men do it but dont admit it.

Emotional:
1. Talk to close relatives more often. Call your grama, call your uncle. Call your mom/dad more often. Brothers, sisters.
2. Keep friends in the loop of your activities, FACEBOOK DOESNT {censored}ING COUNT. Don't call, knock. Knock on doors, show up. Involve friends in common interests, sports, activites. Be creative though, only drinking = more depression. Look for constructive things.. martial arts, rock climbing, tenis... something.
3. Women. Be around them often. It makes you feel alive. Dont deprive your instinct of the natural pheromones and silouettes that it craves. Interacting with women triggers tons of chemicals in your brain associated with happiness.
4. Smile. Say hello to people. Be nice, hold doors for elderly/disabled/pregnant. Address everybody with respect "morning sir/maam".
5. Think positive, and accept negative. Accept either outcomes as possibilities and dont worry about the future as much. Dont dwell in the past. The present is where your mind comprehends and functions best. Dwell on the past = leads to depression, think about the future leads to worries/anxiety. Your brain, as smart as it is, cannot compute past and future very well. But it kicks ass at understanding the present. Focus on that.

Outlook: Wake up with enthusiasm, remember the positives in your life, health, intelligence etc..

All small things that go a long way. Its a way of life really. Once you start integrating your life with what you know is right, you will start being happier.

-D

• Members

Physical:

1. Diet. Thats often overlooked and affects you way more than you'd think.

2. Exercise. Goes hand in hand with diet, and gives you confidence.

3. Sober. Drinking, smoking etc.. all take a toll on your body, which is attached to your mind. {censored} with your liver, and your liver will {censored} with your mind.

Psychological:

1. Job where you feel like you are contributing, if not, VOLUNTEER TO HELP PEOPLE.

2. Meditation, meditation, meditation.

3. Nest. Make your home a home. Comfortable and nice retreat. Even just changing furniture around once in a while.

4. Limit computer/texting/internet/TV. Increase reading, outings, walks, nature, fresh air. Camping, starlight, moon... waves, wind... leaves, birds, dogs. Sunlight is a big one.

5. Grooming: Shave neatly, haircut, hygiene upkeep with purpose.

6. Choose clothes that make you feel better. Women do it, men do it but dont admit it.

Emotional:

1. Talk to close relatives more often. Call your grama, call your uncle. Call your mom/dad more often. Brothers, sisters.

2. Keep friends in the loop of your activities, FACEBOOK DOESNT {censored}ING COUNT. Don't call, knock. Knock on doors, show up. Involve friends in common interests, sports, activites. Be creative though, only drinking = more depression. Look for constructive things.. martial arts, rock climbing, tenis... something.

3. Women. Be around them often. It makes you feel alive. Dont deprive your instinct of the natural pheromones and silouettes that it craves. Interacting with women triggers tons of chemicals in your brain associated with happiness.

4. Smile. Say hello to people. Be nice, hold doors for elderly/disabled/pregnant. Address everybody with respect "morning sir/maam".

5. Think positive, and accept negative. Accept either outcomes as possibilities and dont worry about the future as much. Dont dwell in the past. The present is where your mind comprehends and functions best. Dwell on the past = leads to depression, think about the future leads to worries/anxiety. Your brain, as smart as it is, cannot compute past and future very well. But it kicks ass at understanding the present. Focus on that.

Outlook: Wake up with enthusiasm, remember the positives in your life, health, intelligence etc..

All small things that go a long way. Its a way of life really. Once you start integrating your life with what you know is right, you will start being happier.

-D

hippie

• Members

Physical:

1. Diet. Fast food value menu

2. Exercise. Running in to work because your dumbass overslept

3. Sober. Drinking, smoking etc.. do it. In Excess if feasible.

Psychological:

1. Job - Try to maintain one, money is good

2. Try to avoid sobriety because honestly dealing with {censored} {censored}ed up is so much easier on your psysical well being

3. order take out CHinese... hell yeah, I did that {censored} earlier thank God. Time to mow

4. talk {censored} on internet forums and laugh at everyone; laugh harder at the ones that
:mad:
5. Grooming: bow down to my perfect hair. It was wrecked up and beat down for a long time with awful short corporate haircuts. But NO MORE. It is back to long and flowing as it should be. Women swoon when I swoosh my hair, and I usually get at least one woman a day (and sometimes dudes) asking what I do/use. flash the ring action and they continue on as if they're genuinely interest. Maybe I just look like a man of low moral content. Good call, ladies, but not in this aspect. Oh yeah... Diaz's list that needed severe {censored}ing work...

6. Choose clothes that don't suck; don't go full on metro but quit buying your jeans at the grocery store with the jumbo pack of tube socks.

Emotional:

1. Take out your frustrations on others; try to avoid close friends/family members unless you were done with em for at least a little while. But if they're around and the mood strikes, let 'er rip. The point is to make you feel better, not them. They should make their own list of win.

2. Go to as many parties as possible, staying out late, drinking more than you thought possible, and in general rule life. Emotionally, you will feel like a total badass for winning at life, which will carry over to the rest of your life. Imagine the next time your boss sees you out smacking stripper ass left and right. He/she will ahve a lot more respect for you, knowing that you can properly handle a piece of ass or two.

3. Women. {censored} them. It feels soooooooo good. {censored} them in every hole that your penis will fit as many times as you can for as long as you can.

4. Smile. You just got laid, assuming you rule life like I told you to above.

5. Think positive. Ignore the hangover. Pull out your cell phone and watch the crazy drunk sex video you made last night. Focus on that.

Outlook: Wake up with over brewed coffee, remember the positives of last night, stretch, intelligence and cool head will keep this cycle going, etc..

-D

Fixed for less sniveling baby and more awesome.

Archived