You know you're having a bad month when...

nitrous2400

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

23?? {censored} I was a {censored}ing bafoon who had just went back to college after trying to be a carpentner for a year and almost taking body limbs off one by one :lol:

whenever theres a low in life, there is a better times to come, Diaz actually made some good points in that long thread, take up a different hobby, go out and exercise, meet people, call friends, etc - get out for a bit

I changed cells im not sure if i have your old cell #, did u change it? --- Brandon life is full of peaks and valleys, keep your head up bro

:)

• Members

come over to jersey next time you are in the area if you're into receptive rape and stuff, good fun.

I stayed in Jersey last time in an attempt to save cash.

$30 each way to go back and forth from the hotel FTL

I would have paid double that to not be around Jersey people for an hour on a train several times each day we were there. We ended up spending more than if we had just stayed in Manhatten.

• Members

I feels ya, bro. My work situation is completely going to pot right as my wife is entering the 6th month of pregnancy, so there might be no more health insurance, and god knows I've got payments to make.

Chin up, I guess. One foot at a time.

• Members

Mate I understand...
I've just been through court/ trial with my ex because she has been saying this sort of crap (making the kids feel that they are responsible for their parents), making false physical abuse reports to welfare, the police , hospitals, even coaching the kids to call hotlines and trying to alienating my 6 and 7 yr old by teaching them that their surname is not mine and telling them I'm a bastard, liar, horrible man.
They've endured and I've endured watching them... cower, hide, crawl and grovel, cry hysterically, chant, kick and hit me in their mums presence just to please her and show their allegence to her.
I've spent all of the property settlement money I got from the split ( I got pummelled so I could get the kids half time) defending the kids and myself from this {censored}.

Continually let your daughter know that you love her.
Make sure that she knows it's not her fault.
Do whatever you have do to keep adult emotions and issues away from her...
Do whatever you have to do to keep things amiable with your partner even if you relationship is in trouble...

Remember the most important things in the world are
those you love
the things you love doing

Material things don't matter (but they can be hard to let go of.)

This may be the opportunity to do something different to start again (you don't have to do a degree to get a different career).

DONT STOP PLAYING GUITAR IT WILL KEEP YOU SANE

• Members

man sorry to hear all that. no joke, buy a bag of grass. good grass. personally, when I smoke I'm always happy, and the negatives of life don't mean a god damned thing.

and whenever I'm up in the clouds, not around my guitar and amps, I WANT TO BE AROUND MY GUITAR AND AMPS LIKE NO OTHER!!!! plus it makes every bit of music you make sound waaaaay better. i ain't foolin around man

• Members

Mate I understand...

I've just been through court/ trial with my ex because she has been saying this sort of crap (making the kids feel that they are responsible for their parents), making false physical abuse reports to welfare, the police , hospitals, even coaching the kids to call hotlines and trying to alienating my 6 and 7 yr old by teaching them that their surname is not mine and telling them I'm a bastard, liar, horrible man.

They've endured and I've endured watching them... cower, hide, crawl and grovel, cry hysterically, chant, kick and hit me in their mums presence just to please her and show their allegence to her.

I've spent all of the property settlement money I got from the split ( I got pummelled so I could get the kids half time) defending the kids and myself from this {censored}.

Continually let your daughter know that you love her.

Make sure that she knows it's not her fault.

Do whatever you have do to keep adult emotions and issues away from her...

Do whatever you have to do to keep things amiable with your partner even if you relationship is in trouble...

Remember the most important things in the world are

those you love

the things you love doing

Material things don't matter (but they can be hard to let go of.)

This may be the opportunity to do something different to start again (you don't have to do a degree to get a different career).

DONT STOP PLAYING GUITAR IT WILL KEEP YOU SANE

{censored} crazy women!

My ex and I have a very good relationship, luckily. We have a 6 year old together, and he`s the most important person here.

There was no law suit, no lawyers, no nothing. She acknowledged that a little boy needs his father as well as his mother.

There was some friction in the beginning, but I told her: "If you take him away from me, YOU`RE going to have to explain to him why he never saw his father as a young boy. It`s you he`s going to bear grudges to". I also told her I`d drag her to court, just to have case documents showing that I HAD fought for him, and the permission of being with him, but lost due to a crazy mother and a crazy legal system.

That said two-three times seemed to solve most of it.

She wan`t bat crazy though. Sounds like your ex is.

• Members
and you are entitled to your opinion. it is different for some ppl, like some that are creative and productive, some that are dumb and paranoid (hint: don't forget to take long breaths...)

:thu:

In general its a downer, and this is coming from someone who enjoys smoking. Its probably the last thing you should do when you're depressed.

I had to take a few months off after my dad passed away, I would feel like a piece of {censored} when I smoked. It does depend on the person though.

Archived