You know you're having a bad month when...

nitrous2400

• Members

when this doesn't even put a smile on your face :facepalm:

aug24961.jpg

Anyways I think I'm gonna be selling a lot of {censored} soon if I can't get my life back on track ... even finding pepsi throwback in a 16oz bottle and finally having a band practice after a 6-8month hiatus didn't help me :facepalm:

The stereo recto setup didn't even make me crack a smile I think I'm dying from the inside out:cry:

I don't even know what to do anymore, guitar doesn't even make me happy...

hcaf cheer me up I think I'm {censored}in broken :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man, I haven't plugged in in two weeks, played a little, and actually enjoyed it when I did as it took me off all the {censored} I've had going on. My new neighbor is a total cock-smoker about noise. I've been in two car wrecks in the last month, neither my fault, one I was cited for anyway, and the second I had my back {censored}ed up in with one vertebrae rotated and another knocked out of line. My second job took a nose dive and can't get enough hours at the other job right now cause I had cut down my schedule + it's the slow time of the year. I have a big (1.5 cm) red bump that appeared on my back a month ago, and it itches, and hurts. At first I thought it was a spider/ant/tick bite, but now I'm a bit worried, so going to the doctor Thurs, and I've had varicose veins appear in my left leg, and to top it off I've been beating back a tick infestation the better part of the year because my lazy ass {censored}ing neighbors (3 separate neighbors mind you) don't trim their rats nests of {censored}ing palms which attracts every {censored}ing rat, raccoon, and possum in the {censored}ing neighborhood so I've literally dumped a good $1500 in yard treatments, house treatments, and animal treatments in the past year and the little {censored}ers still make their way back into my house. :mad:

Been a capital {censored}ing year. :mad:

• Members

I've been in funks before where nothing excites or interests me, it really sucks.

[serious advice] It can be something medical or maybe just psychosomatic, unless you're a health nut it wouldn't hurt to get some blood tests. Certain vitamin deficiencies or low thyroid output can cause depression. Either way its a good idea to get it checked out. :thu: [/serious advice]

• Members

Damn, mang :(

Like said above, put it down for a bit and come back if need be. Stay active and around positive friends/family/people in general, and eventually you'll get the urge to play. It will come back full force and you'll realize your {censored} got back on track without you really noticing it. :)

Let me know if ya need anyhing mang!

• Members

why so :sad?

just a lot of stress from life... expenses, my slowly worsening health, getting laid off a few months ago, bills piling up, family having trouble constantly, going for interviews all month then getting insulted by 60% of the interviewers, getting older going nowhere, girl problems, not having health insurance or money for health insurance to go for more surgery to fix myself, not having money to go to college to get a better career. Just every week is another thing lately that's just the stuff off the top of my head sadly theres a lot more :facepalm:

• Members

My wife and I (+3kids) seperated about 2 years ago and then got back together. Things have gone to {censored} again since and my daughter over heard the dumb bitch talking to her mom on the phone saying she's wishes she could move out. So tonight after my wife goes to work my little 9 yr old Hannah bear has a melt down and tells me what she over heard. After calming her down I called wife and let her have it. Thats {censored}in insane to say in front of a kid.

If you've ever lost your family before you'll find out you WILL NEED that guitar to find a moment of sanity. I had to push myself to play but to be honest all that emotional {censored} that drove me to play my guitar made me better. You'll get past this to man I swear. We've all been there just stay cool till your past this alright. In other words keep your {censored} dude don't sell.

• Members

Damn, mang
:(

Like said above, put it down for a bit and come back if need be. Stay active and around positive friends/family/people in general, and eventually you'll get the urge to play. It will come back full force and you'll realize your {censored} got back on track without you really noticing it.
:)

Let me know if ya need anyhing mang!

yeah Dave I'm walking about 5-10 miles a day honestly, its really the only thing that calms me lately. My stress level has been pretty bad lately and I know its not healthy for my heart or my mind, I drink a lot of tea, I do breathing excercises and meditation since it was recommended after I had my surgery 3yrs ago. I try to control myself alot and I try to manage my stress. I try not to burden my mother since shes a worry wart and she already knows most of my stress and can't give me much advice that I haven't already heard. And well you can only go hang out so often with friends in new york till well....your broke...which I am :lol: and honestly I'm not the kinda guy that makes someone drive to me to hang since thats pretty one sided and well people don't want to constantly drive out to you so idk just been trying to make small progress but I think I'm losing ground in searching for tiny victories lately :lol:

• Members

Hey man I'm really sorry to hear, I honestly wish I was the only one having a rough year, but unfortunately a lot of people are having a rough time.
:(

i take vitamins daily, I have no health insurance unfortunately to get that kinda thing checked out. My health problem is the cause of why I pretty much have been stuck in neutral for the past 3 years, I have a 5lb metal bar in my chest that should have been taken out last october but unfortunately I have a crappy doctor who screwed up, who doesn't care and really really unfortunately when you become 21 you lose health insurance and every job I've had since I've had bar either didn't offer insurance or dropped me right before I could get benefits to my absolute dismay.
:facepalm:

Wow, well you got all my best wishes man. You know sometimes going through the motions and faking it will get you there. The thing is to not let it stop you from being you, and doing the things that make you feel whole. Even with this {censored} going on playing has given me enjoyment. The month has been really bad though because my back and ribs freaking hurt from the wreck, which makes it hard to concentrate while playing, and robs me of the enjoyment. I've got to sit or lay down, and keep shifting, or I'm in pain. It's not so bad when I'm laying down, but kinda hard to rock when you're horizontal.

• Members

Wow. Losing my family for a few months was a crusher but atleast I have A fighting chance still. Health, Ins., job intact. Sorry man I think I might be a little whinny.

I try to think about:

Atleast I wasn't born in Iraq and get to watch my Parents killed and get to go live on the streets. {censored} like that for real goes on in the world.

Sounds to me like your a tough SOB! You'll make it bro I swear. That kid did.

Always remember no one gets out alive. Just enjoy as much of it as you can. You do have friends and family thats good compared to the kid. {censored} PM me if you want I'll help you all night. If you look at the big picture (life) you know it can be worse. Be glad your not that kid and learn to truely love what you do have. Like talent.

• Members

My wife and I (+3kids) seperated about 2 years ago and then got back together. Things have gone to {censored} again since and my daughter over heard the dumb bitch talking to her mom on the phone saying she's wishes she could move out. So tonight after my wife goes to work my little 9 yr old Hannah bear has a melt down and tells me what she over heard. After calming her down I called wife and let her have it. Thats {censored}in insane to say in front of a kid.

If you've ever lost your family before you'll find out you WILL NEED that guitar to find a moment of sanity. I had to push myself to play but to be honest all that emotional {censored} that drove me to play my guitar made me better. You'll get past this to man I swear. We've all been there just stay cool till your past this alright. In other words keep your {censored} dude don't sell.

I appreciate the advice dude and I'm really sorry to hear. When I was in high school my parents went through a pretty nasty separation and divorce and thats honestly where I made a lot of progress musically with guitar. But back then, I felt driven to play, now I just don't even want to look at it, I see my setup and I know its overkill and I know that no matter how great my band will ever become I'll probably never need it. I've just felt like selling it for the past 2 months. Its really confusing and upsetting unfortunately especially when I know how happy they made me a few years ago.... Idk I feel really bad for your daughter but you seem like a really good person and a caring father and I know that she'll be fine. My father was quite the opposite during their divorce in fact I've seen him about 3 times since my parents divorce, so 3 times in 6 years (one time being my grandfathers funeral):facepalm: ...you sound like a good man make sure you take care of your daughter shes really lucky to have a caring person like you in her life :thu:

• Members

Personally for as long as I've played guitar I'd say I suck for that much experience. But I REFUSE to say die. {censored} THAT! I am passionate about music. I've learned to never sell equipment unless it's going toward getting more. I enjoy it sometimes and feel like I'm actually pretty good but not often.

I WILL NOT {censored}IN SAY DIE!

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can do it to whip out that mean mofo in you and slay the world with what you got man you just gotta. Don't know how old you are but thats what I've learned in my 37yrs.

• Members

Brandon what you need is to get your Mbox working, get a copy of superior drummer or ezdrummer and start recording songs. That's definitely a new avenue that I'm thinking you haven't explored enough. With your perfectionism you'd be good at it too.

• Members

Wow. Losing my family for a few months was a crusher but atleast I have A fighting chance still. Health, Ins., job intact. Sorry man I think I might be a little whinny.

I try to think about:

Atleast I wasn't born in Iraq and get to watch my Parents killed and get to go live on the streets. {censored} like that for real goes on in the world.

Sounds to me like your a tough SOB! You'll make it bro I swear. That kid did.

Always remember no one gets out alive. Just enjoy as much of it as you can. You do have friends and family thats good compared to the kid. {censored} PM me if you want I'll help you all night. If you look at the big picture (life) you know it can be worse. Be glad your not that kid and learn to truely love what you do have. Like talent.

yeah I've lost a lot of friends pretty early in their life, unfortunately my best friends lil brother who's like 5years younger than me died earlier this year, He was a good kid with a good heart and he's one of like 4 other kids i know who passed away while they were only in high school. So yeah I might be pretty royally {censored}ed lately but I do have perspective I'm just getting tired of waiting for things to work themselves out, I know that there's people way worse off than me. Hell my one friend didn't even get to drive or goto prom he was only a few months from being valedictorian too... so yeah idk {censored}s cruel honestly and I'm a pretty young dude who unfortunately knows it first hand :/

• Members

Brandon what you need is to get your Mbox working, get a copy of superior drummer or ezdrummer and start recording songs. That's definitely a new avenue that I'm thinking you haven't explored enough. With your perfectionism you'd be good at it too.

Don't know if you've ever fractured ribs but it's like a 3 month pain festival.

• Members

oh man I feel your pain bro you have no clue, the way my doctor described my surgery didn't come close to how I imagined it, the pain from having a bar inserted in you is pretty unbearable, the 2nd day out of surgery they had to get rid of my epidural because it was blocking my heart so I went the next 6 days high as a kite on painkillers and I had to learn how to walk all over again since the body goes into shock. Trust me I know chest pain its probably the worst most debilitating pain you can have I mean any movement aggravates it and well I couldn't play guitar for the first month and I had to keep a pillow between me and the guitar for the next 3-4 months because the vibration. You wake up hurting you goto sleep hurting it distracts you when you're going through your daily bs, its absolutely annoying. Today it was rainy and it hurt to get up so I mean at least if it was your back you'd just be stiff and hurt when you get up or lay down...but with your chest it hurts when you breath when you walk when you sleep when you sit... real bummer dude, I'm really glad you lived through the wreck I've lost a lot of friends to car accidents unfortunately, as bad as you might be at least you made it out:idk:

yeah I've lost a lot of friends pretty early in their life, unfortunately my best friends lil brother who's like 5years younger than me died earlier this year, He was a good kid with a good heart and he's one of like 4 other kids i know who passed away while they were only in high school. So yeah I might be pretty royally {censored}ed lately but I do have perspective I'm just getting tired of waiting for things to work themselves out, I know that there's people way worse off than me. Hell my one friend didn't even get to drive or goto prom he was only a few months from being valedictorian too... so yeah idk {censored}s cruel honestly and I'm a pretty young dude who unfortunately knows it first hand :/

You learn fast young grasshoppa!

• Members

dude if you want it, you can have it and I'll give you a deal on it since you've always been an awesome person to me dude. But I honestly have no use for it since I can't get it to work with win7.... I thought we both knew that :facepalm:

• Members

Found dad dead when I was 5. Lost mom at 26. lost brother May of 2008. Lost family 2 months later. I seriouly contemplated suicide after that one. This is No {censored} either! Lifes tough sometimes, you'll get used to it. It's just like being angry you get over it trust me. I'm tough as {censored}in nails now but the road here was ruff. When I look back now I say I'd do it all again just to share and help others out. I love my wife and kids more than ever their all I have left.

Just don't eat their cat it seriously pisses people off. I'm done making that mistake. meow

Archived